Hi guys !

To start, my config:

Mother board: MSI K9N Neo V3

CPU: AMD 64 x2 4800+ 2.49Ghz

GPU: ATI Radeon HD5750

RAM: 4x1Go

HD: 250Go Sata

OD: DVD Sata

I've download macosx from leohazard website and burnt it.

The dvd boot but stop on the famous : "wait for the root device".

I've tried to find a fix for it, but the problem it's that i havn't any drive with IDE connection...

I've also try other manip' : -v, -x etc... I also touch to my bios and i only find the S.M.A.R.T. option but no change...

So I'm calling to you :)

That distro will not boot on your machine what ever the hell you do.Trust me :)) Make two empty partitions,one larger and one small (10 GB or so),use iDeneb distro to install Leopard 10.5.8 and then from the working Leopard,install Snow Leo from Hazard off of the dvd (i'll give you further instructions).Post back :P

Hi and thanks for your answer!

Si I'm going to dl this iDeneb version , do you know where i can find it?

I've also try the leohazard on my laptop, evertything works fine until the first boot when i saw an errror message com.apple.Boot.plist is missing or something like that.

I'm going to work, so i can't answer until the next 12hours.

I've an other question. I've actually a dual boot windows 7/windows XP. I think I'm gonna delete windows 7 partition to install leopard on it.

To do this, i'll install leopard after erase win7 partition and after, to be able to boot on XP i'll must repair his boot sequence ? Is it possible to do this? XP will see leopard?

sfx already mentioned that the distros (aka iDeneb, iAtkos) will not work on your board. so i will help you out a little. but i'll make you think of the answer:

How can you install Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard without using any distros? hmm... RETAIL! now, google.

That distro will not boot on your machine what ever the hell you do.Trust me :) ) Make two empty partitions,one larger and one small (10 GB or so),use iDeneb distro to install Leopard 10.5.8 and then from the working Leopard,install Snow Leo from Hazard off of the dvd (i'll give you further instructions).Post back :)

He says that i have to install iDeneb, so he haven't say that this distro will not work.

sfx already mentioned that the distros (aka iDeneb, iAtkos) will not work on your board. so i will help you out a little. but i'll make you think of the answer:

How can you install Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard without using any distros? hmm... RETAIL! now, google.

Maybe it's impossible? Sorry but i see no other way...