InsanelyMac Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Hiro_

Gostaria de entender melhor um tutorial aqui do InsanelyMac?

Gente poste aqui os tutoriais que vcs gostariam que fossem traduzidos, acho que para o pessoal que quer ajudar traduzindo ficaria mais fácil, pois existem muitos tutoriais aqui e se formos traduzir todos, não acabaremos nunca. Então se você achou um tutorial e acha que ele vai ser útil para resolver seu problema poste aqui que traduzimos para você. ;)

Advertisement

Ola a todos,

muito bem bolado JR. realente vai ficar mais facil, espero que os colegas tbm participem ativamente do forum, seja com duvidas e/ou sugestoes.

[ ]'s Guedes jr.

Junior,

Vamos tentar passar para este post os principais topicos como o metodo do BORIS para instalaçao e configuraçao das ATI serie X1000, como e muita coisa creio que 2 ou mais pessoas fazendo ficara bem mais facil, e pelo que vi muita gente usa esta placas.

Outro que ja comecei a fazer sao os principais, ou melhor alguns comandos do Unix, OsX, pois creio que como eu, os amigos que estao vindo do Windows estao com muita dificuldade para "copir" estes comando que numa pane do OsX podem ser muito uteis.

Vamos ao :(

[ ]'s Guedes Jr.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Hi @fabiosun and thank's for your patience with an old and stubborn man.   I am 100 % sure that my MSR 0xE2 register is unlocked thank's to you.   My system is 100% stable and I haven't had one kp with this configuration in the last two weeks.    I'm now running without TSCAdjustReseat.kext and I can't se any issues in performance with or without that kext. What I however can se is that the amount of total energy consumed during the test-cycle are 10 times higher without the kext (three times Cinebench CPU and two times Luxmark open CL) as you can see in the output from my AppleIntelInfo.kext attached in my earlier post.   I have tested running Cinebench five times in a row with or without TSC kext and have exactly the same performance (see attached files). Temperature is not a problem at all.   Everything seems to be fine so I guess I have to wait and see if upcoming 10.13.5 maybe recognise Intel Xeon w series processor as native.     
    • Tried with HPET enabled and disabled so I don't think it's that. I'd tried with bus ratio before to no effect but wouldn't hurt to try again. The clock runs at the correct speed.
    • could be an HPET / TSC Sync issue. does your system clock slow down or run faster then it should. also check cpu and buss ratios.
    • @MacPeet El capitan. It has t7700 cpu, so HS is not option for now. Have to find t9500 cpu. I bought this laptop for 30euros 3 weeks ago, with everything working, battery like new, it looks like from store, 4gb ram, 1920x1200 17" screen, replaced wifi and put SSD. Also sleep and hibernation working, native brightness, volume touch buttons work. Windows was not option because of broken  touchpad drivers, and linux because of slow graphics. Here everything works like it should.   AD1981 is also on thinkpad T60. I searched everywhere, but no solution. Here is some half working legacy driver, don't know how binary was patched(if it was): https://forum.thinkpads.com/viewtopic.php?t=85344&start=28#p564260
    • the slowness is most likely IM's host provider. we used to use ONE.com but they sucked and it was super slow so we switched and things definitely got better on the slowness front