Sub $300 build purchased at NewEgg today....Maybe...

laughcry

2 posts in this topic

My name is Don, I just placed an order at newegg for what I hope will be a sub $300 build. I just noticed that I did not include a hard drive on the attachment below so I suppose $35-$40 for a hard drive would put me over the 300 mark. Any way I just wanted to introduce myself and see if anyone had any opinion on this build.

(I have a Hard Drive, Case, and Power Supply already), what is listed in the .pdf is what I purchased with the exception of the case and psu, do u guys think it will work out.

Also, where would I normally post something of this nature, I was looking and could not figure out where it belonged. Since I was posting for the first time I thought here would be ok.

HackintoshLessThan300.pdf

everything about your build is perfect as far as i can see as long as you know the motherboard will work

but i would go for the 512mb 8400gs from zotac it supports dual screans hdmi, vga, and dvi with no kext or efi string and all resolutions in 64-bit

and its like 36 dollars i just ordered mine yesterday