Adobe CS2 apps won't launch

gmichels

6 posts in this topic

I have some problems with Adobe Creative Suite 2. The installation went fine (Photoshop and Illustrator only), however there was an error on SVG Viewer, which failed to install, but the rest was smooth.

When I try to launch the application, the icon appears and immediately disappears from the dock, and that's it.

I'm very new to OSx86, I instaled it yesterday (JaS 10.4.6) on a Pentium-M (SSE2 only). Any clues of the problem, or at least any way I can start it from command line to watch for error? Maybe an error log somewhere? Please ask for any additional information you might need.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Hi i have same problem on 10.4.7 JaS DVD. Other PPC apps works fine but some programs from

adobe package like Acrobat,Photoshop,Image ready wont work. This is log from console:

dyld: Library not loaded: @executable_path/../Frameworks/AdobeAGM.framework/Versions/A/AdobeAGM
 Referenced from: /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS2/Adobe Photoshop CS2.app/Contents/MacOS/Adobe Photoshop CS2
 Reason: image not found

I tried reinstall Adobe apps but with same bad result...

-------

I think i found solution of this problem....

ctiptonk on macosxhints vrote:

Is your disk formatted with HFS+ case sensative? Adobe doesn't support it, that turned out to be the problem for me. See http://www.macosxhints.com/article.php?sto...050505184714699 for a workaround