HP DC7600 with iAtkos S3 / V2 10.6.3. [99% Working!]

glinan

4 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, i've successfully installed iAtkos S3 / V2 on an HP DC7600 CMT [Convertible Mini Tower] Desktop Computer. So far everythigs fine, i was able to update with 10.6.4 with no problems at all. But i am having problems with the SLEEP functions, whenever the computer sleeps, it goes back but i lose all my USB functionalities when it does and my audio becomes crappy.

If anyone can help me, that would be awesome! Throw some ideas and comments.

did you remove AppleHPET.kext, doing that lets my DC 7700 Sleep and return fully working.

Copy it from S/L/E to the desk top and delete it from S/L/E and reboot, see if that fixes it.

did you remove AppleHPET.kext, doing that lets my DC 7700 Sleep and return fully working.

Copy it from S/L/E to the desk top and delete it from S/L/E and reboot, see if that fixes it.

I'll give it a try. The thing is, when my computer goes to sleep, it goes back right away and doesn't stay asleep. And when it does, i lose all my USB functionalities. Any ideas for that?

It's working now. But not because of the removal of AppleHPET.kext. I think the cause of the problem is the Voodoo sounds. When you replace the stock Voodoo kext, the problem with the sleep starts. I don't know how to explain it, but what matters is it's working. Kudos for you! Thanks!