Kodak Playsport or ZI8

Kodak Playsport or ZI8  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Kodak Playsport or ZI8

• Kodak playsport
    • Kodak ZI8

3 posts in this topic

Ok. so recently I had just had lost my Kodak playsport (WHICH I'm not disscusing how I lost). Though I'm having second thoughts about buying another Kodak playsport camera after I read about the ZI8. So now I raise the question Should I get another Kodak playsport, or get a Kodak ZI8. So please leave you're vote in the poll (I'm only leaving it open until August 18 so vote now), and leave a comment why You think which option you picked is the best.

Ok. so recently I had just had lost my Kodak playsport (WHICH I'm not disscusing how I lost). Though I'm having second thoughts about buying another Kodak playsport camera after I read about the ZI8. So now I raise the question Should I get another Kodak playsport, or get a Kodak ZI8. So please leave you're vote in the poll (I'm only leaving it open until August 18 so vote now), and leave a comment why You think which option you picked is the best.

I don't know about the other cams, but i do have the zi8.

While it is a good camera, it is only useable outside with a LOT of light.

low light, it just sucks. looks like a phone camera, really bad.

the other thing i don't like about it, SUPER shaky. need a tripod for most situation, even with the stabilization on.

The good thing about the zi8 is the sound quality. very good. and removable sim card, external mic possibility.