Help, install leopard on my and system!

Tech-boy

7 posts in this topic

Please can you guys at least just tell me how to get Leopard on my Pc. As I am very new to this.

My Goal is to get Leopard, then update to Snow Leopard (if possible) and get my 5850 working the beta drivers that are floating around.

^ Is that the correct way to go about it?

I really appreciate any help, so get osx on my rig with windows 7 dual boot.

Please can you guys at least just tell me how to get Leopard on my Pc. As I am very new to this.

My Goal is to get Leopard, then update to Snow Leopard (if possible) and get my 5850 working the beta drivers that are floating around.

^ Is that the correct way to go about it?

I really appreciate any help, so get osx on my rig with windows 7 dual boot.

To help you we need to know your full specs, You would have to find all of the kexts that your motherboard requres and then try and find one for your GPU. A kernal Panic is a bit like the blue screen of death, and comes when you have a hardware fault/have incompatible hardware.

If you need any more help just PM me

To help you we need to know your full specs, You would have to find all of the kexts that your motherboard requres and then try and find one for your GPU. A kernal Panic is a bit like the blue screen of death, and comes when you have a hardware fault/have incompatible hardware.

If you need any more help just PM me

Thanks that explains a lot!

My system:

X4 965 @ 3.6ghz

ddr2 dominators 4gb @ 1066

Biostar ta790gx 128mb

5850 v1 stock cooler xfx

Intel ssd

Oh and my motherboard has a custom bios on it

Thanks again

Ok so I changed my sata to achi and then did -x -v CPUs=4 busratio=20

And it booted the disc! Now the only problem is that dis utility will not see my freshly formatted ssd drive. Any ideas?

Oj I got it to detect the disk. I selected the options the best I could but I got a like no smoking sign when I tried booting, any yeas to what to select in theoptions when installing?

Thanks