[Trade] Looking to trade Desktop for a laptop...

Guest jessejames89

6 posts in this topic

Guest jessejames89

Heyy all I'm lookin to trade my Dell Demension 4400 Desktop for a Laptop...I bought it in 2002 and It works just fine, but I need something a little more mobile now lol

128MB Memory

40GB HD

Internal 56k modem

Comes with Wireless Mouse

CD-R/CD-RW/DVD/DVD-R/DVD-RW

the stock CD drive...not currently hooked up, because I wasn't sure how to do it

Speakers

1.70GHz

Thats All I know off hand...I would like to trade this for a Decent laptop...I'm open for any offers

If you need any other info, just lemme know :D

Jesse,

Just some advice. Maybe invest a little in upgrading that box before you try to sell it. Even then I would not post on "tech" boards like this, people are simply going to laugh at you. With brand spanking new systems selling for $299 and even less you are never going to get more then $150 bucks for a system like this even if you are lucky and get a noob on eBay.

My suggestion would be to see what you can economically upgrade on that desktop and then offer it as part of a cash/hardware trade for a notebook. That or maybe someone has a 486 laptop sitting around they might trade.

Guest jessejames89

Well, thats why I left it open...I know its not worth a lot, and i knew people were gonna laugh, because honestly, i dont care about that lol...I was hoping that they would give me an offer like a cash/trade, or advice on what i should do lol

Thank you for the advice wolf:)