Widescreen Resolution

JE

4 posts in this topic

Alright, so at the moment specific hardware device drivers are not working properly. Do we actually have any ideas on how to load widescreen resolutions?

Point: Laptor's native display is 1280x800, and using "Graphics Mode" does not help.

Any ideas?

Alright, so at the moment specific hardware device drivers are not working properly. Do we actually have any ideas on how to load widescreen resolutions?

Point: Laptor's native display is 1280x800, and using "Graphics Mode" does not help.

Any ideas?

Type "?video" at the boot prompt and you will get a list with all resolutions that are

supported by your machine...

(But I guess 1280x800 is not one of them) :mellow:

I have the exact same problem. When I type ?video I see a list of resolutions and my laptop's native resolution is NOT in the list (1280x800x32). I only find 1024x768 and then comes 1280x1024... how can that be?

SeBsZ

I have the exact same problem. When I type ?video I see a list of resolutions and my laptop's native resolution is NOT in the list (1280x800x32). I only find 1024x768 and then comes 1280x1024... how can that be?

SeBsZ

rtfm, and manual = VESA 3.0 specs. The only supported VGA adapter is the built-in GMA stuff of intel's 915G chipset afaik.