5750 success

jmacie

31 posts in this topic

Which is something we rarely ever see in action on Mac OSX since it's been exclusively a Winblows ATI Catalyst/Eyefinity thing.

Anywho, any of you folks get any progress on your video cards yet?

Hey im not gonna lie, im very noobish when it comes to hackint0sh. I dled all the files from the pdf and the pdf itself, (https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B8c6FQ9RJRARMjMwM2I2Y2ItNzQ2Mi00MTQwLTg0MmUtZjgyM2JiYmE4MDEy&hl=en) Cause it just so happends im working on two hackint0shes, which i can view and use the files on. Its advised to do screen share? And how does it work? I really could use some clear, easy guidelines, cause frankly im confused. It would be awsome if you went out of your way to help me out. I have the Asus EAH5750, On the Asus P5B-VM. Oh and my laptop with hackint0sh, doesnt have ethernet either, which im also working on. (Lenovo Ideapad Y510)

Thanks in advance, Trevor

Hi!

Have tried to get my XFX HD 5750 512 mb work on my Hackintosh for a month now.

now ive decided to reward the person who help me to get it fully working.

The reward is a Steam Account with the following games:

Counter Strike Source

Half life 2

Half life 2 Deathmatch

Halflife Source

Halflife detahmatch Source

Halflife 2 Lost Coast

The reward is only for the one tht really get it to work. First come, first served

Many many thanks

// Erik

You can contact me via email if you want to: eriikn@live.se

do not fall for a trick like this any rewards sent as gifts through steam can be revoked, this i can see turning into a dodgy transaction :) just heads up on this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

eh 10.5 unless you take the ati5000 kext and the x3000 kext from a snow leopard because there's no support from what I know for 5xxx cards in leopards because they were just recently introduced in snow leopard.

You can still give it a shot and see but imo I doubt it's going to work out in leopard.