Intel HD Drivers Support

petopay

10 posts in this topic

Is there anyone out there getting Intel HD to work in Snow Leopard.

If you do, please post your results and instructions.

A lot of us would appreciate your effort and get ours fixed too.

Any news on this Graphic Card would help.

:P:(:)

i have posted something here.. hope someone can try this..

guys have a look on the changelog of gfxcardstatus.

* Added untested support for 9400M/9600M status detection...icons are still "i" and "n," but they will be "i" for integrated and "d" for discrete in the near future

* Added support for locking the system on a particular GPU

* General performance enhancements

* Eliminated much of the delay involved in listing dependent processes

source : http://codykrieger.com/gfxCardStatus/changelog

if we are able to lock the Intel GMA HD kext so maybe we will be able to boot in MacOSX without any problem. Anyone tried on this?

Guys, I believe if Intel HD Graphics should work then it will all rely on Apple's Next Update 10.6.4 which will include Graphics kexts. I just wish there wouldn't be too much tweaking and editing of plists. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guys, I believe if Intel HD Graphics should work then it will all rely on Apple's Next Update 10.6.4 which will include Graphics kexts. I just wish there wouldn't be too much tweaking and editing of plists. :blink:

The 10.6.4 Update is released. Any success? :)

I have an emachine 2.8 ghz celeron setup running iatkos7...needing some direction and help...It says that I am running Intel 852GM video,my question is what kext do I need?Where do I get it? thanks,sumyungguy

Try some GMA900 or 950 solution, but I think that you will meet a lot of issues :(

• 2 weeks later...
I found this site while doing a little research. Hopefully the files in this link address the issue? I don't have a laptop with Intel HD so I would appreciate any reports on this.

hmm helo there.. i dont this anyone have get the kext to work.. because the kext is trying to look for a pci device which probably is the gfx nvidia card during the startup.. the accelerator kext is loaded but not the framebuffer.. so no kext loaded.. any update anyone have bypass the gfx check?

• 5 months later...
Is there anyone out there getting Intel HD to work in Snow Leopard.

If you do, please post your results and instructions.

A lot of us would appreciate your effort and get ours fixed too.

Any news on this Graphic Card would help.

Check HERE

Then try it, tell me how it worked!