PearC (german company sells OSX86 PC) on EBAY for sell !

8 posts in this topic

Whole Company (germany,EU) for sell , not the OS X86 PCs of them only.

Maybe ist more compilcated for Apple to get assistance from law as in USA !

EU will be an problem for Apple vs such EU companys - even in USA,

Cupertiono vs Florida it took > 2 years with law to stop/close the known USA OSX86 PC company!

Will Apple or EBAY stop this ?

(to me: i dont know the company(but it exits really!) nor have any things to to with that selling!)

Scroll down the ebay item to show also english item text, start is in german text!

EDIT : Now >6000 Euros (7500 US$)

I edited the ebay link, it doesnt work . Now it should !

Bildschirmfoto_2010_05_20_um_09.25.16.jpg

:D But perhaps they recompiled some DSDT.dsl ?

eXtreme heavy in deept developing - only they could master ;)

EDIT: EBAY link was some malformated - i updated it . Link should now work again !

5. Does your PearC contain low-cost components?

No, we only use well-known high-quality hardware that scored good or very good in hardware tests. Including mainboards by Gigabyte, hard disks by Samsung or Western Digital, graphics cards by MSI or memory modules by Super Talent.

7. Is the PearC legal?

Yes, according to the laws of the European Union, there are no legal problems with PearC.

24. Can I reinstall Mac OS X on my PearC?

Of course. Each PearC includes a retail Mac OS X DVD and a Boot-CD which lets you install Mac OS X on your own. Additionally, you will receive a illustrated manual and all necessary drivers.

25. Can I install software updates smoothly?

Yes, you can update your system via the integrated software update function. However the developer advises to backup your system before installing system updates. If problems can occur, we inform our customers by an email newsletter.

27. I want to have a laptop running Mac OS X. Are there some available?

No, currently, we don't have portable devices in our portfolio. We hope, that we can offer some in the near future.

28. Do your PearCs come with a Mac OS X disc?

Yes, all PearCs will be shipped with an original Mac Box Set, which includes Snow Leopard, iLife 09 and iWork 09.

29. Could you install Mac OS X on my computer?

No, to install Mac OS X on a regular PC, it has to have very special chosen components. We can not guarantee that all your components will work.

30. Can I buy your boot cd only?

No, that is not possible, because we cannot give a warranty, that it will work on foreign hardware.

31. Do you use an EFI-X module?

No, we emulate the EFI software-sided.

32. Can I buy or inspect a PearC on site?

No, that is not possible, because we are a online shop only. Our office has no capacity for clients.

Im only curious to se wich motherboard they used for the 8 core......

for the rest i hope Apple doing the right tingz....and fast!

uahhahahahah

Like Apple buying Pears? :(

I can't stand the hilarious obscenity of devious mockery made out of the people, and Apple Inc. as well.

LOLZ! Apples and Oranges it is!

Selling like "Hot Cross Buns"... "Hot Cross Buns"... or so the poem goes!

Tomorrow, we shall see a DoorAjar, a la Windows Clone. Only that it would have an EULA stating:

For all software malfunction, the USER may contact the origin of the software at Redmond... Blah Blah!

I can't write anymore; I keep falling off my chair! LOLZ!

PS: May be I'll put in more funny bone some hours later, when I am over it!

Regards,

Freaky Chokra :ninja: