Sound problems

4 posts in this topic

Ok i have had this hackintosh build for a while now, but i recently used the software update on the mac, which i shouldn't of done, but in doing this somehow it has messed up my sound. The mac is not sensing anything for input or output in system preferences. The speakers work fine before you ask , its a triple boot system with windows 7 and fedora 11 and they work on the other 2 operating systems.

Im using a msi-gd65 motherboard and an i5 processor. The boot is with chameleon. Any suggestions on what the hell i should do would be greatly appreciated.

I have looked around a bit but couldnt find another thread similar to this, if you have found one please post :P .

Sorry forgot the update was to 10.6.3

Ok i have had this hackintosh build for a while now, but i recently used the software update on the mac, which i shouldn't of done, but in doing this somehow it has messed up my sound. The mac is not sensing anything for input or output in system preferences. The speakers work fine before you ask , its a triple boot system with windows 7 and fedora 11 and they work on the other 2 operating systems.

Im using a msi-gd65 motherboard and an i5 processor. The boot is with chameleon. Any suggestions on what the hell i should do would be greatly appreciated.

I have looked around a bit but couldnt find another thread similar to this, if you have found one please post :unsure: .

Sorry forgot the update was to 10.6.3

If you had typed in something like 'no sound audio 10.6.3 update' into the forum search bar above, you will find lots of answers.

Searching is a useful thing.