Good pci video card for osx86 65$ or under?

11 posts in this topic

What is a good 64-128mb pci only video card that will work on osx86 tiger 10.4.7

lookin for full compatibility, and the cheapest price possible

newegg.com is where i will prob be shoping unless you guys know somewhere cheaper.

im just trying to find a good compatible card that I wont have to worry about not working well.

What is a good 64-128mb pci only video card that will work on osx86 tiger 10.4.7

lookin for full compatibility, and the cheapest price possible

newegg.com is where i will prob be shoping unless you guys know somewhere cheaper.

im just trying to find a good compatible card that I wont have to worry about not working well.

I have found one at ebay:

ATI Radeon 9000 128MB AGP

I am not using it, but I have seen it on the hardware compatibilitylist for OSX 10.4.6, so probably will work for 10.4.7, but you should make a deeper research on that.

you know i posted the same question in a thread not too long ago if you just used that nifty search feature you would have found it. And I really dont understand why people dont fully read posts around here. he specifically said pci even in the topic. How do people miss this? Im only ranting because people started doing this same thing when i asked this question. But check out the thread anyways cause with enough coaxing i finally got some answers.

i already gave you an answer....

i said that the fx5200 128mb PCI was the card to buy for a PCI slot, or the radeon 9250... and yes i do agree that people don't read posts carefully enough before they answer them.

are the radeon 9250 in real Macs AGP or PCI cards? For Example the older G4 PowerMac has 9250.

Or has someone a good solution to get his PCI Radeon 9250 running up with CI &QE?

@Bentley

Youre right, it suckz to see all the OFF TOPIC threads.

pls post a short link to your thread.