Next generation iPhone leaked with pics & videos

Ed

23 posts in this topic

To make your iPhone impressing, have some downloads.There is yet another model of the iPhone coming out. Alright perhaps I should say there is an iPhone prototype possibly soon to be the next iPhone4.0. As though our smart phones could not do enough, they are always looking for more for them to do. The prototype that was found in a bar, that’s right I said a bar, is said to have a camera on the front of the phone also as in the back. It is said to have a longer battery life, better SIM card, and two microphones! Maybe soon they'll come out with an iPhone that can even babysit for me, given that I'm sure that price of the phone is going to equal 6 months day care costs and that’s just when the next model will come out.

Oddly enough, I'm more interested in the legal implications for Gizmodo than I am the new phone. It looks great and all, but nothing ground breaking.

No one... I repeat... NO ONE... will be using the front facing camera for iChat. We've had video chatting for nearly 2 decades now, and while we all think it's neat, we end up keeping it turned off. We don't need people to see us when we talk to them. We like hiding behind our phones. :)

Boom

• 3 weeks later...
i think apple did that on purpose. having to face all these awesome new android phones they just had to tell us "hey dont forget us! the new iphones on its way"

That the police are involved suggests that this was unplanned. I'd go so far as to say that in order to believe that Apple orchestrated this leak, you'd need to be in a state of pathological denial.

So I'm assuming that over the time since you posted that remark, you have come to the very reasonable conclusion that the Apple engineer who admits to losing the prototype was telling the police the truth that he was sh!tfaced and forgot it.

And that some sleazy student looking for a quick buck blew Apple's surprise clear outta the water.

At least that's what I see when I read the hundreds of online articles about the issue.

YMMV. In which case I'd lay off the KoolAde for a couple of days.

:P

"Last July, Sun Danyong, a university graduate, was the first person reported to have jumped to his death, after committing suicide in the wake of an iPhone prototype going missing."

from: http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/malcolmm...rs-of-the-ipad/

and more here:

http://gizmodo.com/5540045/foxconn-suicide...-another-victim

All maybe unrelated, but I want to think about those really making our beloved toys.

iPhone is amazing! 

and I am sure iPhone 4G will beat every Android-based phone...

I'm sure it will.. I got me cash ready to go buy one on 7th June... Hope they make it available by then.

i've google iPhone 4G millions of times since I first heard about it and everytime i see something different, usually just a photoshopped version of an old iPhone model though.

i've google iPhone 4G millions of times since I first heard about it and everytime i see something different, usually just a photoshopped version of an old iPhone model though.

"Last July, Sun Danyong, a university graduate, was the first person reported to have jumped to his death, after committing suicide in the wake of an iPhone prototype going missing."

And I thought I did not have a life.

Existentialst firefighter delays 3 deaths