[HELP] DW1510 not recognized on SL. BCM94322HM8L

joedr

3 posts in this topic

All,

I bougth a Dell 1510 (DW 1510) which supposely work out of the box on SL. I have SL up and running on my Acer A0751H, however there is no sign of the card presence. I got it working on Win 7 (Dual Boot) so I know it is not faulty.

I am not sure if I am missing a kext or I need to modify one to get it running. Or, perhaps... I might need to tweak the PCI-E associated kext(s) to get the card recognized on the netbook.

Can anyone help me here?

I will appreciate your help!

Thanks!

Anyone?

I am pretty sure someone has tried this before.

All,

I bougth a Dell 1510 (DW 1510) which supposely work out of the box on SL. I have SL up and running on my Acer A0751H, however there is no sign of the card presence. I got it working on Win 7 (Dual Boot) so I know it is not faulty.

I am not sure if I am missing a kext or I need to modify one to get it running. Or, perhaps... I might need to tweak the PCI-E associated kext(s) to get the card recognized on the netbook.

Can anyone help me here?

I will appreciate your help!

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

You have SL up and running on your Acer A0751H ????

How you get it work? I've tried several ways to get it up - but no success. Can you post the Kext's and the dsdt.aml?

I've tried installation on a iMac 27", unfortunately i could not build a dsdt.aml under Windows, the only DSDT-Tool for Windows i've found, does not support the Bios of the A0751H. So i think my bigest problem is to get a patched dsdt.aml.

Thanks for your help...

Greez

Andi