Multi Monitor Set up

11 posts in this topic

I have both monitors running on OSX 10.4.6, but the second monitor is just cloning the first. I am using a NVidia FX 5500 if that helps in any way. In Windows, the system works fine with the desktop spanning both monitors. Has anyone figured out how to achieve the same thing in os x? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Well i was installing the macvidia drivers.. the last one then 1.0.7 something like that ... i dunno why i just follow the Beta 2.1 drivers install guiede then i got two monitors .... and i have both options mirros and and diferent monitos .... and works good. dont ask me how but works .. :(

I would really like to know how you got the dual monitors set-up. I would love to have both monitors blazing. There are a whole bunch of people over at Macvidia that are interested in how you got that setup, including myself. If you could offer a little more detail, along with what hardware you are running it on, as well as what version of OS X and who released it, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

I would really like to know how you got the dual monitors set-up. I would love to have both monitors blazing. There are a whole bunch of people over at Macvidia that are interested in how you got that setup, including myself. If you could offer a little more detail, along with what hardware you are running it on, as well as what version of OS X and who released it, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Sorry for the delay but i was reading some info.

Macvidia Forum