Kernel Panic installing snow by Hazard

israellesg

7 posts in this topic

After installing snow leopard, i have restarted the system but apears an error written on 5 languages telling me to shutdown the PC with gray background.

After that i have tried starting the system with -v and i get this kernel panic log ( I took some pictures):

Attached

What can it be?

On the installation i have set these options: thel update 10.6.2

Loader el 10.5

Graphic: NVInject

Soung: AppleHDA

System: UUID and of CMOS_RESET_Fix the AppleRTC and ElliotForce

MY PC

My core is a QuardCore intel Core 2 Quad 2.83 GHz

Motherboard ASUS P5Q3

Graphic Nvidia GTX 275 896M mount by XFX

Hard Disk and DVD by SATA Connection

Any help?

post-519711-1263988931_thumb.jpg

post-519711-1263988966_thumb.jpg

I have solved the problem chaning on extra folder of the installation disk the .plis MacPro4,1 for Macpro3,1. It worked.

But when the snow starts the screen goes black like sleep mode but the song continues on background and the man start talking guiding you by snow leopard.

Maybe is my graphyc. I hace a Nvidia GTX 275 xfx

Any idea?

• 1 month later...
I have solved the problem chaning on extra folder of the installation disk the .plis MacPro4,1 for Macpro3,1. It worked.

But when the snow starts the screen goes black like sleep mode but the song continues on background and the man start talking guiding you by snow leopard.

Any idea?

Hi i've the same problem and i was wondering how you did to modify the installation disk, what tool did you used?

• 2 weeks later...

Any idea?

Hello, Please tell us how you have modified the disk and try booting in 32 bit mode

Press F8 then boot with:

-v arch=i386

Liam