Snow Leopard and Darwine?

Lextabulous

3 posts in this topic

Hi Im a newbie to using a mac and I want to run a windows program on my new mac but I keep getting this error after copying the darwine folder to my applications folder and then trying to run the program Unable to locate X11.app. Make sure X11 has been installed. What is x11 and where do I get it? If this has been asked and answered already I apologize, I tried doing a search to see and nothing would come up. Thanks you.

Hi Im a newbie to using a mac and I want to run a windows program on my new mac but I keep getting this error after copying the darwine folder to my applications folder and then trying to run the program Unable to locate X11.app. Make sure X11 has been installed. What is x11 and where do I get it? If this has been asked and answered already I apologize, I tried doing a search to see and nothing would come up. Thanks you.

X11 stuff is available on your operating system disks, can't remember details but it's in one of the supplemental install packages. Should be easy to find if you throw the Leopard or Tiger disk in, pretty sure it was around on Panther too.