Lord Monckton Exposing "Global Warming" Fraud.

bofors

11 posts in this topic

Over the last few years, I have repeatedly tried to understand the case for and against "global warming" but never was completely satisfied with the information I found. Essentially, I was unable to find an irrefutable level of proof to decide that "global warming" is an absolute fiction. I now believe that most of the problem I encountered is due to the falsification and fabrication of date (for example the bogus "hockey stick" graphs and "Climategate").

This talk by Lord Monckton perfectly exposes the "global warming" fraud with indisputable facts. I no longer have any doubt about the fact that "global warming" is a pure hoax.

At the end of this talk, Monckton exposes the world government scheme that involves a large transfer of wealth from the middle classes of western countries under the guise of "climate debt":

4170813953_0d3a6bd92a.jpg

http://climatedebtagents.com/

Like the Obamabots or even the Hitler Youth, it is apparently trivial to dupe young people into action.

Who is behind this nonsense?

Lord Monckton's website, which exposes "global warming" fraud is here:

http://scienceandpublicpolicy.org/

The Great Global Warming Swindle movie which was broadcast on the BBC and that I believe Lord Monckton was behind is here:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5...70191369613647#

It makes it plain that man make it obvious that "global warming" simple is not happening.

Hi bofors,

Global warming can be a hoax, but when I go out I can't breathe because of car fumes.

Worse even, a lot of people use firewood in order to keep their houses warm, I get the fumes even inside.

And this is a small town on top of a mountain. You can imagine what large cities are like: deadly.

That's why I keep saying go NUCLEAR!!

Far less pollution, and if it goes "belly-up" in 20 years time, I won't be around to worry about it! :D

SticMAC

Worse even, a lot of people use firewood in order to keep their houses warm, I get the fumes even inside.

And this is a small town on top of a mountain. You can imagine what large cities are like: deadly.

Far less pollution, and if it goes "belly-up" in 20 years time, I won't be around to worry about it! :D

SticMAC

They decided to go nuclear here, but the big question is whether electricity prices will go down.

I doubt it. We have incredibly strong lobbies.

Hence my quote:

............ if it goes "belly-up" in 20 years time, I won't be around to worry about it! :)

Nuclear power creates hazardous waste which is a huge problem in itself. Not to mention the danger they pose, not that it happen often, but when it does, well, just look at Chernobyl.

• 1 month later...
Guest BobBarker555

Far less pollution, and if it goes "belly-up" in 20 years time, I won't be around to worry about it! :)

SticMAC

Can't do that. The UN will put sanctions on your country like they are doing to Iran.