Why Does the iPhone Only Sync Apps from iTunes to the iPhone

alvin777

2 posts in this topic

Hi. When I synced the iPhone to iTunes what happened was the Apps I already deleted in the iPhone that were still in iTunes were once again installed in the iTunes. And it also reset some of the apps, so some games I had to play again to get to the area or level where I was.

Is there any way to make iTunes make you pick which one you'd like to have the update come from instead of it just defaulting from iTunes to the iPhone (for the Apps at least). Another danger with sync is it would sync to a blank one and the effectively update your iPhone or iTunes to all those blanks, erasing it in short. Apple needs to improve the sync interface and paradigm. Thanks in advance.

Gbu,

Alvin

• 1 month later...

yup there sure is, go into the iphone section on the left of your itunes screen, click it, click the applications tab in the middle screen, thats where it is :) i dont have itunes installed right now so if im a little off, im sorry...i had to reinstall windows cus when i finally got osx86 to boot the installer it screwed up at the end ... but that doesnt matter...