Crack problems

dop

4 posts in this topic

Ok, so I've tried the crack that was explained, and while Logic starts up, all of the plug-ins, virtual instruments, and other stuff doesn't work. All I get is a window with midi tracks and audio tracks, neither of which make any sound when I try to play. I've tried to create tracks, but it won't let me do that either. Could someone please help me! I'll give a list of the install files I have.

Apple Logic Pro 7 crack only

Logic Pro 7.0.0 Install.dmg

Logic pro 7.1 Content dvd

I know that it says to get a 7.1 install file, but I haven't been able to find a torrent that works well.

If it makes any difference, I'm using a Powerbook G4, with PPC, so it might somehow be tied to the new intel compatability, even though I doubt that, seeing how Logic 7 and 7.1 are still pre-universal.

Thanks for the help,

DOP

With respect to the DMCA, I really do not see how this is different than what goes on here with OS X on a regular basis.

As long as people are neither discussing how to build patches nor disseminating them, there should not be a DMCA problem.

Furthermore, Apple is policing this site for OS X infringement, not Logic, so this type of discussion will likely be overlooked.