Anyone have a SMBIOS.plist MB1,1 ?

LatinMcG

8 posts in this topic

i figure the closest matching Macbook MB11.0061.B03 to this Compaq C751NR aka C700 with core duo 1.6 is the Macbook 1.1 with T2500 Yonah and GMA950.

but ive gooogled for hours for the info and i cant find all of it. i feel like a total noob again.! :D

i did dsdtSE 1.3.4 patching and helped a lot.. now i just need the proper identifier i guess.

SMbiosvendor
Apple Computer, Inc.
SMbiosversion
MB11.0061.B03.[b]????????[/b]  
SMmanufacter
Apple Computer, Inc.
SMproductname
MacBook1,1
SMsystemversion
SMserial
serial.goes.here.doh
SMfamily
mac ???
SMboardmanufacter
Apple Computer, Inc.
SMboardproduct
Apple.motherboard.model.goes.here  ??
SMexternalclock
SMmaximalclock
SMmemtype
19 for DDR2 RAM
SMmemspeed
SMmemmanufacter_1
whocares
SMmemmanufacter_3
is this needed?
SMmempart_1
is this needed?
SMmempart_3
is this needed?
SMmemserial_1
is this needed?
SMmemserial_3
is this needed?

Is that a Santa Rosa? I can't remember what MacBook my friend has, but I'm pretty sure it's the first gen. Could you tell me where that file is? I know it's a core duo so I can see about getting it for you.

EDIT:

I feel like an idiot. I figured out what the file you want is, and I realized that a normal mac wouldn't have one :(. So I got his system profiler printout for you.

MacBook.spx.zip

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
ty ty .. i ended up rounding up info tidbits all over with google and i think i got it working.. sorta

Would you be willing to share this information? I'm also looking for an smbios.plist file for a MacBook1,1 as I have a DELL E1505 with a Core Duo CPU and Intel GMA 950 graphics card, and I believe the MacBook1,1 model is the closest to my machine. Thank you very much.

You're welcome.

You can find DMI (smbios) data and lots of useful hardware info, sometimes even ACPI tables for almost any Mac that way, try with MacPro3,1 or whatever model you need. If someone has installed Linux on that particular Mac model and filed a bug report, the info will be there, more or less complete.

There are other, similar sites out there where you can pull the same info.