InsanelyMac Forum
  • Announcements

• Allan

Solution to create a topic or post.   04/24/2018

Hello guys. The majority of you are having issues to create a topic or post here. This are a problem with our current theme InsanelyMac.  Now the theme will be the Default IPS. Sorry for any inconvenience.
dnnsmanace

Audio Kontrol 1 Issues on 10.6.1

I am having issues with this USB interface being recognized by Snow Leopard. Drivers installed fine and it shows up in the USB device tree, but the OS doesn't recognize it in Audio Midi Setup or in the NI USB Audio in System Preferences. I am thinking it is a problem with the IOUSBFamily.kext? All other USB devices like ipods, keyboards, hard drives, etc work completely fine. Any ideas? Thanks a lot!

Advertisement

Same problem with 10.6.2 snowosx. I've gotten almost everything else working except the Kontrol 1 :) its unfortunate :(

I am having issues with this USB interface being recognized by Snow Leopard. Drivers installed fine and it shows up in the USB device tree, but the OS doesn't recognize it in Audio Midi Setup or in the NI USB Audio in System Preferences. I am thinking it is a problem with the IOUSBFamily.kext? All other USB devices like ipods, keyboards, hard drives, etc work completely fine. Any ideas? Thanks a lot!