Snow Leopard OSX86 build 10A432 Intel (HACKINTOSH)

stankod

8 posts in this topic

Two days ago I downloaded SnowOSX_Universal_10.6 (432) GM_v3.5.iso)
On one forum I saw that this version compitabile with my pc configuration ...
Mo B: Asus P5QL/EPU
CPU: Intel Core2Duo E8400
GPU: Power Color HD4870
RAM: Kingston HyperX 4GB 1066MHz
HDD:WD 500GB
So trying to install Mac on a PC the first time in my life ..
I burn dvd using nero 7 on low speed (4x) (Other ISO file is 4:31 GB, so that fits the common DVD)?
The problem is as follows: when the boot CD and appears like a white screen with apple .. nothing else happens, and thats it, the problem ..
I tried with bios preferences
+ Achi

Auto CPU ratione
-SpeedStep
-C1e
+ max CPUID limit vavle

+ ACPI 2.0
+ ACPI

boot from cd ...
Otherwise the computer has 2 partitions of 250GB for each. Installed Windows XP (I have important files on the computer because I have recently taken)

If anyone could help me I would be very grateful ..

EDIT: 18.03.2014   :)   ---      i found this video, didn't tested but may work ;)

after 5 years , i accidentally found my post :) Edited by stankod

• 1 month later...
Two days ago I downloaded SnowOSX_Universal_10.6 (432) GM_v3.5.iso)

On one forum I saw that this version compitabile with my pc configuration ...

Mo B: Asus P5QL/EPU

CPU: Intel Core2Duo E8400

GPU: Power Color HD4870

RAM: Kingston HyperX 4GB 1066MHz

HDD:WD 500GB

So trying to install Mac on a PC the first time in my life ..

I burn dvd using nero 7 on low speed (4x) (Other ISO file is 4:31 GB, so that fits the common DVD)?

The problem is as follows: when the boot CD and appears like a white screen with apple .. nothing else happens, and thats it, the problem ..

I tried with bios preferences

+ Achi

Auto CPU ratione

-SpeedStep

-C1e

+ max CPUID limit vavle

+ ACPI 2.0

+ ACPI

boot from cd ...

Otherwise the computer has 2 partitions of 250GB for each. Installed Windows XP (I have important files on the computer because I have recently taken)

If anyone could help me I would be very grateful ..

fkpf95.jpg259co5j.jpg

Try using retail DVD/image (not distro) & the (snow) p5ql/epu bootCD I posted on "10.5.7 perfect install" p5ql/epu thread here, any problems with that method maybe I can help. Using the distro I have no clue hoe to fix the errors you get, but this board wil work lovely if you follow fcollingwoods and my instructions in other thread.

Try using retail DVD/image (not distro) & the (snow) p5ql/epu bootCD I posted on "10.5.7 perfect install" p5ql/epu thread here, any problems with that method maybe I can help. Using the distro I have no clue hoe to fix the errors you get, but this board wil work lovely if you follow fcollingwoods and my instructions in other thread.

can u help me....how to install snow leopard???? i dont get it ...i updated 10.5.6 to 10.5.8

im on an acer aspire one zg5 help me ou bro

Hallo,

I installed it on my GA-EP43--DS3L, it works.

You must (!) chance the Bios -> integrated Periphericals -> AHCI in "enable". That's all.

My Windows7 does not like AHCI. For starting Windows, I switched AHCI to "disable". So, some people may habe problems, using one HDD with both, OSX and Windows.

Bye,

Andreas