Installation of iAtkos v7 don't start

skwish

10 posts in this topic

Hi, I'm new in "Hackintosh".. I'm from Chile, sorry for my bad english

well, I treated to install iAtkos v7 on my PC but when appear "the apple" and starts charge the install, on the apple appear an icon a circle with one line.. the install don't starts.. i treated changing the configuration of bios but don't works.

My hardwards are:

Pentium 4 HT Prescott SSE3 3GB

2GB RAM Kingstone

Foxconn 661FX7MI-S Based on SIS 661FX Chipset

ATI Radeon x1950Pro 512MB AGP

250 GB Hard Disk

Sound Blaster Audigy

well I think that iAtkos works fine on my PC but I can't make that the install starts.

Here are some screenshot with the diagnostic screen:

ss1jy.th.jpg

ss2uz.th.jpg

ss3a.th.jpg

ss4h.th.jpg

I hope that someone can help me.. I really want Leopard on my PC =)

Thanks

"Still waiting for root device" - i h a c k i n t o s h.com/2009/05/still-waiting-for-root-device/

The other error is most probably is about the inappropriate kernel. Use a different kernel to boot. e.g. -v kernel_name (-v voodoo950). To be true I'd recommend an older distro with more kernels available.

I also have the same problem!

i'm also installing in "Pentium 4 HT Prescott SSE3 3GB"

it seem like not compatible with the CPU...? i already tried in iPC & iDeneb, didn't work!

After that , my mianboard's Bios crashed, couldn't install probably other OS. (Windows 7 or Ubuntu)

I also have the same problem!

i'm also installing in "Pentium 4 HT Prescott SSE3 3GB"

it seem like not compatible with the CPU...? i already tried in iPC & iDeneb, didn't work!

After that , my mianboard's Bios crashed, couldn't install probably other OS. (Windows 7 or Ubuntu)

hello..

someone told me (in the spanish forum here) that can be the DVD Unit, if it's IDE we have to

change it for a SATA DVD Unit

Right now I don't know why.. but I will treat

=)

• 3 weeks later...