Installing Apple's Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.7

Pr4nk

6 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone,

Would anyone be kind enough to walk me through the stages of installing "Apple's Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.7" onto my laptop that is currently running "Windows Vista".

I want to run both, my current operating system "Windows Vista" and also "Apple's Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.7" on the laptop.

But I don't know how to do it?

I am downloading iATKOS v7 10.5.7 DVD for Intel/AMD PC (Torrent) from The Pirate Bay.

Can anyone help me please?

Thank you.

Nathan.

Sorry if I have posted on the subject, that has already being posted, but I don't quite understand a lot of the topics so.. Sorry.

Make a Second Partition after the Vista Partition with Fat32.

Install Leopard at the partiton. After this. Easy BCD

Look at this link

h??p://www.aptgetupdate.de/2009/08/12/easybcd-multiboot-in-einfach-mac-os-x-linux-windows/

Hello Everyone,

Would anyone be kind enough to walk me through the stages of installing "Apple's Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.7" onto my laptop that is currently running "Windows Vista".

I want to run both, my current operating system "Windows Vista" and also "Apple's Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.7" on the laptop.

But I don't know how to do it?

I am downloading iATKOS v7 10.5.7 DVD for Intel/AMD PC (Torrent) from The Pirate Bay.

Can anyone help me please?

Thank you.

Nathan.

Sorry if I have posted on the subject, that has already being posted, but I don't quite understand a lot of the topics so.. Sorry.

Make a Second Partition after the Vista Partition with Fat32.

Install Leopard at the partiton. After this. Easy BCD

Look at this link

h??p://www.aptgetupdate.de/2009/08/12/easybcd-multiboot-in-einfach-mac-os-x-linux-windows/

Thanks,

I understand the idea now that I have to make a partition, but how, I have tried going into Disk Management etc. But it doesn't seem to let me make a partition.

partitionerror.jpg

Hope the screenshot helps.

Thanks.

Nathan.

Hi, personaly i would use Gparted to resize your c/ drive as i have found that on occasion using the windows tools can cause problems.(loss of boot etc.)

To use gparted download it (its free) burn the iso to disk then with the disk in restart and choose to boot from the CD. when it boots open the partition manager and resize your disk when its done exit and restart your PC boot into windows go to device manager and mark the new partition as active then put in the OSX disk and install,etc.

Raz

Hi, personaly i would use Gparted to resize your c/ drive as i have found that on occasion using the windows tools can cause problems.(loss of boot etc.)

To use gparted download it (its free) burn the iso to disk then with the disk in restart and choose to boot from the CD. when it boots open the partition manager and resize your disk when its done exit and restart your PC boot into windows go to device manager and mark the new partition as active then put in the OSX disk and install,etc.

Raz

I have burned GPartion on to a disc and was wondering, how long would it take to split a 1x 288 GB Hard Drive, into 2x 144 GB Partitions?

Thanks.