anyone here speaks russian?

matemago

5 posts in this topic

hi, does anyone here reads russian?

i found this link:

http://www.applelife.ru/topic/20026-дра...µ-applehdakext/

with HDA kexts, but i dont know if they need perhaps HDAEnabler or a patched DSDT, or vodka to work.

i already tried ALC882, but it was strange , i installed the SL version with Kext Utility and suddenly i got sound and mic working, ( i almost drop my beer!) but when i did a restart, audio was gone.

hi, does anyone here reads russian?

i found this link:

http://www.applelife.ru/topic/20026-дра...½-applehdakext/

with HDA kexts, but i dont know if they need perhaps HDAEnabler or a patched DSDT, or vodka to work.

i already tried ALC882, but it was strange , i installed the SL version with Kext Utility and suddenly i got sound and mic working, ( i almost drop my beer!) but when i did a restart, audio was gone.

The problem is that you have a beer & not VODKA!

Vodka must be install in root not /E/E or S/L/E

well, as suggested, i change my beer for vodka and now its works. but i also had to use HDAEnabler.kext which is also in that russian post.

have audio out and mic working. i dont care having a patched AppleHDA.kext as long as it works in SL.

my SL installation is complete now. have ethernet, video (GMA950 with patched DSDT) , sound and wifi (Zydas) working.

just installed final cut express and it is working ok.

oh, i forgot the prefered word in the forum: flawlessly! jajajajaja

It doesn't specifically mention the need of any additional files, probably they're all packed inside the archives. They're also creating kexts for specific systems upon request, if you provide a linux codec dump. And not surprisingly, you need to be registered in order to download any of those archives.