Realtek 8139D

8 posts in this topic

Please, for everybody on this forum, does somebody know if The Realtek 8139D based card will work on OSx86???

I have one of these cards but i don't know if it will work, and for me to install it, i have to take to the technical asistence, because my pc is on waranty, and if i oppen him, i'll lose my waranty.

I alredy instaled the os x on my PC native but my onboard NIC wasn't recognized, (just an en0, appears on the system information).

and in the extentions folder I have IONetworkingFamily.kext

Thanks in advance!! :)

Please, for everybody on this forum, does somebody know if The Realtek 8139D based card will work on OSx86???

I have one of these cards but i don't know if it will work, and for me to install it, i have to take to the technical asistence, because my pc is on waranty, and if i oppen him, i'll lose my waranty.

I alredy instaled the os x on my PC native but my onboard NIC wasn't recognized, (just an en0, appears on the system information).

and in the extentions folder I have IONetworkingFamily.kext

Thanks in advance!! :lol:

Come on People More Than 20 Views and nobody came with an answer...

Just another question, does it matter wich version I have?

I have version 1.3 a guy posted here that his card, 8139D (Ver 2.0) worked, but now, it seems tha he removed his post.

I'm right to say tha any 8139D will work, thanks, very thanks!!!!

OBS: I'm needing this reply for today, because today i'm taking my machine to the technical assist.

• 3 weeks later...
UP, anyone can help jus with this final question????

I bought an 8139D but it is not recognized in the system profiler. I'm at work and i don't know what the version of the card is. I'll check and post the version when i get home, but does anyon have any ideas as to why this card wouldn't be seen by OS X