Installing Problem !

Bersam

10 posts in this topic

hi all ...

i made a topic about my Hardwares : here : http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...p;#entry1236038

then a friend send me iAtkos v7 ... and i boot it ... counter finish and go to new page ... Apple logo ! but there's some text ! pic :

20080414132842.jpg

then i restart PC and again boot DVD then i click on F8 then type "-v" and enter ! some sec ... then a page with some text ! like that one ... with out Apple logo and other styles ...

20080414133257.jpg

what's the problem here ! i can't go to Setup ! and my problem is in Boot ! but in other OS like Ubuntu (linux) i can boot it and use it at live ...

i'm on se7en now ... it is Not good ... XP is better than Se7eN ! but what should i do now ? the problem is on DVD or on my Hardwares :

MailBoard : MSI 848P Neo2-V

CPU : Intel Celeron D Processor 336+, 2.80 GHz, 533 Mhz FSB 256 KB L2 Cache

Graphic : Nvidia Geforce 5500 FX

RAM : 1GB

DVD-Driver : Suzuki DVD R/RW SL-185A

Modem : Dlink DSL200 (USB)

HDD:Maxtor 40 GB

tnx

any answer ???!!! grrrr ! i'm still waiting ! nobody doesn't got this error ? like this ? in the last lines say : "Mac os version : not set yet " problem is with this ? or it's on DVD ? or on my hardwares ?!!!

what's the problem ?? grrrrrrrrrr

:)

more informanation need ???

i just want know :

the problem is with DVD or my PC ??? if i buy iDeneb or Klayway ! may i have this problem or not ?

if my PC can't support Hackintosh ! no problem ! should go with other OS ... but if it can support ! i want be a mac user ... tnx

Well I am not sure if you computer supports it but try finding this download its called Format & Make Bootable HD for Leopard then burn it on a cd its a iso so you need to have a iso burner, I know that the Format & Make Bootable HD for Leopard is by kalyway but I have used it to get my hard drive bootable for other distros. I think you can find it a demonoid or another torrent site.

Once you got that cd burned pop it into the cd drive and boot it up then go into disk util on the top bar, format your hard drive to mac (journaled) then once thats down you can continue with the installation this cd provides, after it finishes you have to reboot, when its rebooting pop in iAtkos v7 and hopefully it works, if not try kalyway 10.5.2 it usually works on most computers and laptops. tried my best to explain.

Well I am not sure if you computer supports it but try finding this download its called Format & Make Bootable HD for Leopard then burn it on a cd its a iso so you need to have a iso burner, I know that the Format & Make Bootable HD for Leopard is by kalyway but I have used it to get my hard drive bootable for other distros. I think you can find it a demonoid or another torrent site.

Once you got that cd burned pop it into the cd drive and boot it up then go into disk util on the top bar, format your hard drive to mac (journaled) then once thats down you can continue with the installation this cd provides, after it finishes you have to reboot, when its rebooting pop in iAtkos v7 and hopefully it works, if not try kalyway 10.5.2 it usually works on most computers and laptops. tried my best to explain.

oh tnx for answer ! i'll do it ! but i think the problem is my CPU ... it's Celeron D and in CPU-Z i see it support SSE3,SSE2 ... i don't know !

it's that text ! my camera isn't good and i type that text by myself !!! :D :D :blink:

some code there like this "0x001A8FFD" if those can help tell me to type them !)

please contact the voodoo kernel dev-team with a photo and informanation printec blow ....(not important things)
panic(cpu 0 caller 0x001A8FFD):Kernel trap at 0x00443403 , type 14= page fault , registers :
(some code i don't what's that ! if they're needed tell me to type them , grrrr)
Error code : 0x00000002
(some code )
BSD process name correspanding to current thread : Kernel_task
Mac Os Version :
Not Set Yet
Kernel Version :
Darwin Kernel Version 9.5.0; (a time here ! about the release time); voodoo . release 1,0;xnu-1228.7.58/bulid/obj/release_I386

I don't understand to much of what the coding is but you could be right about the cpu, but i think you should be able to. I wish I could help more but I really just know more about my hardware than anything, I thought of that cd because it kinda forces it to install on your computer in a way lol. I hope someone else will be able to help, just thought I help with what I could.

I don't understand to much of what the coding is but you could be right about the cpu, but i think you should be able to. I wish I could help more but I really just know more about my hardware than anything, I thought of that cd because it kinda forces it to install on your computer in a way lol. I hope someone else will be able to help, just thought I help with what I could.

Thank you ! i'll start Downloading that file soon ... just have another file Downloading first ! and test it :) ! Tnx !

3f9jp0jz4q9o9icjuq.jpg

it's my cpu's informanation ... any body know the problem is my CPU or it's for other things ...

By default iAtkos boots up with and installs a vanilla kernel.

The Vanilla kernel IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH YOU CPU!!! So to resolve the problem use different kernel. E.g. F8 then type

voodoo -v

or whatever different kernel you have.

P.S. I don't understand why so many people there are play'n around with iAtkos? Is it the only option we have? There are many others e.g. Kalyway, iDeneb, Leo4All, iPC, etc.. The older your CPU is the older must be a distro you are installing... Argh... ;)

By default iAtkos boots up with and installs a vanilla kernel.

The Vanilla kernel IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH YOU CPU!!! So to resolve the problem use different kernel. E.g. F8 then type

voodoo -v

or whatever different kernel you have.

P.S. I don't understand why so many people there are play'n around with iAtkos? Is it the only option we have? There are many others e.g. Kalyway, iDeneb, Leo4All, iPC, etc.. The older your CPU is the older must be a distro you are installing... Argh... ^_^

grrr ! nothing ...

see i don't have any problem with Download another Kernels ...

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4122511/Ka...2_DVD_Intel_Amd

this should be work ?

thank you ...