I've released boot 132 for SNOWLEOPARD!

kdetech

83 posts in this topic

Hi all

I can,t put snow on my pc, I have a msi p35 diamond motherboard.

What I get is or a ebios error (only in ahci mode ide works but then waiting for root device) If I

connect de dvd to de marvell 88se6xx ide on the serial plug there then I get no ebios errors

but waing for root error.

the only thing who can put snow on this board without a problem is the rebel efi disk I have try

a lot of different things.

Now your booter here, well I don,t get it to work, I have a script for the sl booter.iso who I have

made a couple times, and with appleviaata for marvell, and the ahci injector, and one with iofamily.kext

there is no way to get it work only with rebel efi, so what do I missing here.

I have intel p35 express chipset with marvell 88se6111 as ide and one sata on it, this board has 2 enhanced sata enn 4 normal sata, sata1 and 2 is the enhanced where the plug won,t fit in for the dvd maybe it is this problem because I use from 3 till 6

Intel P35 id,s marvel 612111ab, intel serial ata 29268086, intel 4 port serial sata 29208086, ahci processor 29228086

stillwaitingforrootdevice.kext don,t work in snow.

The boot in the linux is to old for snow we need a updated one for this.

thanks and regards

• 3 weeks later...

Hi. Well my question. Do i need extra kernels after the install? I own a TOSHIBA L500 -1RK.

SpeX:

Processor type : Intel® Celeron® Processor 900

clock speed : 2.20 GHz

Front Side Bus : 800 MHz

2nd level cache : 1 MB

System memory standard : 2,048 MB

technology : DDR3 RAM (1,066 MHz)

Graphics adapter manufacturer : Intel®

type : Mobile Intel® GMA 4500M

memory amount : total available graphics memory can be up to 1,340 MB with a 32-bit operating system and 3 GB system memory or 1,759 MB with a 64-bit operating system and 4 GB system memory

memory type : shared

Xcusse the details:> I copy pasted from the specifications log report.

• 2 months later...

Can someone please point me to a guide for creating a custom boot-132 cd for Snow Leopard? I need to make one to support my older AMD machine. I have looked and looked an cannot find one that is very informative. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...