Battery and dim issues

Max1980

6 posts in this topic

I have a problem on my Hp dv6626us. the old Powermanagment.bundle doesn't work. I've used Voodoobattery, but I get a message "service battery" even if the indicator shows up, but the most annoying thing is that everytime I reboot the brightness goes at lowest level ugh!!!

please help

I have a problem on my Hp dv6626us. the old Powermanagment.bundle doesn't work. I've used Voodoobattery, but I get a message "service battery" even if the indicator shows up, but the most annoying thing is that everytime I reboot the brightness goes at lowest level ugh!!!

please help

Same issue over here. I think we'll just have to wait till suprehai releases a new version of the voodooBattery

I get the dim screen too on my dv6835. On both my 10.5 and 10.6 installs, can't get the battery to show up either.

I was thinking there might be something to do with the smbios? cuz my 10.5 uses the Macbook and the 10.6 shows up as MacPro.

I did use leopard cache cleaner on my 10.5 drive and that worked for a couple of reboots, but as soon as I booted 10.6 it dims again. I thought it was something w/my video (Intel GMAX3100) which i can't get to work properly either.