Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

GMA X3100 Works on SL?

5 posts in this topic

My understanding of the x3100 situation is that 32 bit SL works but Apple isn't going to make a 64 bit driver for x3100. I haven't tested or have access to hardware but that is what I've read.

It should because it already worked with Leopard. I think it'll only work in 32bit mode like the GMA950.

I've been testing the builds since the WWDC one and the support for GMA x3100 is only for 32 bit mode. I also noticed that in the relsease note of the latest build (Golden Master) Support for Macbooks (Hypercarbonate, white and black etc) isnt avalible for 64 bits. So i guess we better start looking for a tweak or something.