FS: 8GB iPhone 3G - Jailbroken, 3.0 - $350 OBO

upsguy27

9 posts in this topic

I have a like new Apple iPhone 8GB, Black. I am asking for $350 for this phone, however I am accepting offers. No trades.

This phone is running the 3.0 Beta 5, and it is also Jailbroken. I have some apps preinstalled, you can keep them on there if you want.

This phone also comes with tons of accessories, including:

- iPhone 3G 8GB, Black

- Original box, manuals in perfect condition

- Original USB to iPhone cable

- Original USB Power Adapter

- Original iPhone headphones with remote control and mic (never used)

- iPhone 3G Dock

- 2 Cases, one White, one Black

- iPhone stand

- iPhone cleaning cloth

- Original receipt from when I bought the iPhone

This phone is also covered under Apple's warranty until March 2010.

Pictures:

DSC02281.jpg

DSC02282.jpg

DSC02283.jpg

DSC02284.jpg

DSC02285.jpg

DSC02288.jpg

DSC02293.jpg

DSC02294.jpg

It is simple. There are some countries (over 9000) where iPhone cannot be bought legally because of no Apple-supported carriers like AT&T. Therefore I cannot buy iPhone for $100 with contract. But I can provide a free upgrade to you :D. And many people here will do the same. So if you have an old iPhone - you can sell it for as low as its double-price.

It is simple. There are some countries (over 9000) where iPhone cannot be bought legally because of no Apple-supported carriers like AT&T. Therefore I cannot buy iPhone for $100 with contract. But I can provide a free upgrade to you :(. And many people here will do the same. So if you have an old iPhone - you can sell it for as low as its double-price.

Actually list of the countries of the world currently has 203 Entries, not over 9000.

Price would be good if it was not on 3.0 Software. Right now it can only be used with AT&T.

• 3 weeks later...