Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TP-LINK 54M Wireless USB Adapter - TL-WN321G Driver

19 posts in this topic

TP-LINK 54M Wireless USB Adapter TL-WN321G Driver for Mac OSX

Drivers for Leopard, Tiger and Panther.

Works great on my Acer Aspire 5535 laptop converted to Mac Leopard.

Download Driver

Is it possible to upload it to other web space? I can never download from rapidshar. Thanks

tks my friend...work like a charm...just blue screen if start conected, but if out, boot normal, and then conected and works!!! Nice drivers for all Osx...

I was wondering if someone could send me the drivers to get the Belkin N1 Wireless USB dongle to work on Mac OS X86 10.5.7 (or any 10.5 version). Model number: F5D8051. I saw you talking about how you got it to work on Mac and I am trying everything to get this device working. I would really appreciate someone's help.

Thank You!!!!!!! =)

It works on my Iatkos Snow Leopard!

First install the TPLink software from this topic.

It's like the readme said. You will get at 90% of the installation of the driver an error message but after 3x rebooting and installing the driver again the message did not show up.

The next step is installing Ralink_Airport_Installer.zip.

Then go to the System preferences -> Network. The 54Mbit USB stick is shown over there.

Don't ask me how I managed this last part. I think I was lucky with my trail and error method.

tp link w321g works great on SnowLeopard 10.6.7, im using iatkos s3v2 then update combo 10.6.7, using the ralink drivers, simply download from his official web and you're done, i dont use any kext!!! any question about it just let me know.