Everything is perfect except one tiny graphic issue

Kevin87

5 posts in this topic

Hello everyone. First of all I would like to thank everyone who is involved with making osx86 possible. I had a quick question to see if someone had a solution for me. I have 10.5.6 installed and everything is perfect except one tiny graphic issue. I have a 9600gt and I have successfully gotten everything working for it. I have one little thing that happens when I move windows. It is hard to explain, but what happens is if something is moving like a video and I move any windows on the screen then the video stops for a second and stutters. The windows all move very clean and everything, but if there is something moving in a window then it will jitter if any other window is being dragged around the screen. I know this does not seem like a big issue, but there must be a way to fix it. Is there anyone having this issue and is there a way I can fix this?

Thanks again for all the work on osx86.

I have founds something interesting. I know this is not a graphics issue now. I am using synergykm with my hackintosh and my macbook. I have found that if I share my keyboard and mouse from my macbook and use those controls then there is no mouse lag at all when I move the windows. This is so frustrating because there must be something I can do. Does anyone have any idea to fix this. Is this happening to anyone else?

OK So I fixed the problem. If anyone has this problem then this is how you fix it. All I did was change the connection I was using on my graphics card. I have two dvi inputs and I just switched to the other one. Not sure why it was like that, but it fixed it. I now have an absolutely perfect running osx 10.5.6.