Nanothermite explosives found in 9/11 dust.

bofors

27 posts in this topic

Guest BobBarker555
Are you trolling me? Ive never seen such {censored} in my life. This is the most loosely put together conspiracy theory ive ever seen. It looks like someone scrapped a bunch of {censored} off the ground and jumbled it all together until it started to look like something that came remotely close to a conspiracy theory. Anybody who believes that the government blew up the building is scum. Its funny how it would take a bunch of people to plant so much Nanothermite in the building but there hasn't been anybody who has confessed to such a crime being committed. You guys are {censored} nuts. God have mercy on you dirtbags.

Anybody that supports Bush and his filthy war criminals are just nothing but flat stinking garbage. If you trust this government, you are just as much as scum as they are.

Whats your largest piece of evidence that this so called "al qaeda" pulled off 9/11?

You want to criticize people that debunk your conspiracy theory, but yet, you have absolutely NO EVIDENCE that this so called "al qaeda" pulled off 9/11.

All conspiracy theories i have heard and seen go against bush and his allies. the blamed al-qaeeda for it and invaded

afghanistan and afterwards created another drama of weapons of mass destruction and destroyed iraq.

They have killed millions of civilians there as if they arent humans. Americans (not all) have double standards and they

regard their life important then anyone in this world.