Ati x1650 71c7 problems with drivers

4 posts in this topic

Hi,

I'm trying to hackintosh a pc and now the OS runs and it can navigate on internet, there is no sound and the grapphic card is recognised but it do not have switch resolution and some things are not working properly.

to run it needs the kernel 9.4.0 from the iDeneb DVD v.1.3 so i've installed the 10.5.5

I tryed to install the iDeneb 10.5.6 with the ati x1650 driver the 71c7 but when i start running osx it stops with the typical error of restart computer holding (O) button.. etc so...

what ati x1650 drivers could i try?

i add a picture of ati info.

post-178316-1240757230_thumb.png

then i have to fix the sound and by the way that's all, i don't know how to fix the sound to... so any idea?

ah, something else, the dvd drive do not works when OSX is on fire.. but it works to install OS... so any idea to fix this?

• 2 weeks later...

Since you obviously speak English it may be wise to post images in English as its the dominant language of not only the internet, but also on this section of the forums. Good luck, can't help, no good in Spanish? (or Catalan?). =\

oh sorry, it's changed :) now is in english.

ok when i try to install the drivers that are in this forum on reboot hackintosh appears this:

then i have to reinstall everything to get mac working again... what drivers could i install?

i repeat i've got ATI Radeon X1650 256mb on an iDeneb 10.5.5 now.

thanks

• 3 weeks later...