[GUIDE] Installing Snow Leopard/Leopard retail DVD on the GA-E7AUM-DS2H

dlach

761 posts in this topic

Well now Gigabyte is asking questions that don't give me much hope that they'll fix it. They want to know if we've run the memory test on Windows under the new bios and if so does the full 4 GB of ram show up. Anyone have a windows boot they can test this on?

On new BIOS e7aumd2h.f4e with 4GB memory,

I install cygwin to WindowsXp and compile memtest.c and do the test.

Here is my result. No display panic at all.

memtest.txt

I am having a problem updating from 10.5.7 to 10.5.8 using apple software update. After it says to install and restart i click that and now it brings me to a screen that keeps telling me I need to restart. Any suggestions?

and dlach, can you tell me how to get snow leopard on my pc.

thanks

Thanks Blueknight. Will relay the info to Gigabyte.

I am having a problem updating from 10.5.7 to 10.5.8 using apple software update. After it says to install and restart i click that and now it brings me to a screen that keeps telling me I need to restart. Any suggestions?

and dlach, can you tell me how to get snow leopard on my pc.

thanks

I have instructions in the Leopard part of post #1 about upgrading. When you're a hackintosh it is usually a good idea to upgrade by downloading the combo update instead of using apple update.

Since you used apple update all bets are off. You should try booting using the boot cd and then re-install at least the required kexts. If you happen to have installed iLife, you probably only need the audio kext.

I haven't posted the SL guide yet because I don't have a bios that works with both Leopared and SL.

And because Genzai and I are still trying to suss out the dsdt.

Thanks Blueknight. Will relay the info to Gigabyte.

I have instructions in the Leopard part of post #1 about upgrading. When you're a hackintosh it is usually a good idea to upgrade by downloading the combo update instead of using apple update.

Since you used apple update all bets are off. You should try booting using the boot cd and then re-install at least the required kexts. If you happen to have installed iLife, you probably only need the audio kext.

I haven't posted the SL guide yet because I don't have a bios that works with both Leopared and SL.

And because Genzai and I are still trying to suss out the dsdt.

dlach, do you the modified bios working for just snow leopard? i would like to test it out instead. let me know.

I am very new to hackintoshs I just got snow leopard so I fiqured I could get it up and working. However I am now stuck I assume I need some kexts for 64bit and a way to apply them.

I have this board and I installed snow leopard to an external drive and everything works fine.

It is running in 64 bit mode. Too boot it I am using a chamelon boot disk and I just pick the OSx on the the external drive and it boots fine. Restart works fine and shutdown. Restart does something to the cmos I have to reset everything up.

except

screen resolution through hdmi is 1024 X something I cant remeber off the top of my head and it should be 1680X1050.

No sound through the hdmi. In under the mac system info it doesnt show any audio devices.

I just did a clean install and never installed anything yet. Any way to get my resolution fixed and sound working?

I changed the bios that incorporates DSDT, works fine with leopard and snow. The kext is for snow and works very well with 2 GB of RAM.

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...t&p=1274706

Thanks Jon,

Does sleep work with this bios and these kexts. I mean when you resume from sleep in Snow Leopard does ethernet, and audio work?

On new BIOS e7aumd2h.f4e with 4GB memory,

I install cygwin to WindowsXp and compile memtest.c and do the test.

Here is my result. No display panic at all.

memtest.txt

Hi Blueknight,

No panic but did you notice this?

malloced meg 1932, res 0x184c0d48

malloc meg 1933 failed

And all of the rest do too.

Would you please verify that windows sees all 4GB?

thanks! I've reported this to Gigabye.

I've updated post #1 with a SL install guide. I'm sorry this took so long. It is a little less detailed than the Leopard guide since I don't have my rig here to playback as I wrote it. But that said, the details shouldn't matter to someone experienced and I really don't recommend SL for people who are not somewhat experienced HackIntoshers.

Please read the whole post before asking questions.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

After sleep not working ethernet and audio.

I'm about to buy this motherboard. I have USB soundcard and USB wifi that worked on Hack Leopard. Could I use them on SL and solve this problem after sleep? Also I'm planing to use only 2gb of ram until KP is solved.

I'm about to buy this motherboard. I have USB soundcard and USB wifi that worked on Hack Leopard. Could I use them on SL and solve this problem after sleep? Also I'm planing to use only 2gb of ram until KP is solved.

Probably since they are USB based and that seems to resume from sleep well. But you never know until you try it. I haven't personally tried my own USB sound device on SL yet. I did notice that the WAK function in the DSDTs we have are not forcing bus enumeration on ALL of the usb devices on the board so you might need to fiddle around with which USB ports you use. This is something I plan on fixing as we improve the DSDT.

Thanks Jon,

Does sleep work with this bios and these kexts. I mean when you resume from sleep in Snow Leopard does ethernet, and audio work?

Hi Blueknight,

No panic but did you notice this?

malloced meg 1932, res 0x184c0d48

malloc meg 1933 failed

And all of the rest do too.

Would you please verify that windows sees all 4GB?

thanks! I've reported this to Gigabye.

hi dlach,

on my board (4GB) is running a 32bit-linux too. If it is convenient, I can compile and run the memtest under linux.

hi dlach,

on my board (4GB) is running a 32bit-linux too. If it is convenient, I can compile and run the memtest under linux.

Thanks olegischinski. If you have some time it would be a good data point. I think it is interesting that the malloc failed at about 2GB on windows. It may be that the OS is setting up a protected region around the shared memory and that is what is missing on OSX or it may be some kind of bug.

Thanks olegischinski. If you have some time it would be a good data point. I think it is interesting that the malloc failed at about 2GB on windows. It may be that the OS is setting up a protected region around the shared memory and that is what is missing on OSX or it may be some kind of bug.

ok,

here are some results running memtest under 32bit-linux with 4GB and onboardGPU. There are two variants: BIOS-switch iGPU Frame Buffer Control auto or manual (512), both under the patched f3-BIOS and the new f4 from Gigabyte.

Besides a result from f3x/10.5.8

Maybe someone is able to interpret this, I am not :-(

memtest_f3x.txt

memtest_f3x_512.txt

memtest_f4a.txt

memtest_f4a_512.txt

memtest_f3x_osx.txt

With the kext I put it all works I even reboot. We must include the UUID is installed SNOW in com.apple.Boot.plist and PlatfromUUID.kext that are in the Extra folder. That is all, here is an example to include UUID:

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=185343

By the way the bios is not to Koala, is the F3A with Slic 2.1 of Dell-branded download it here:

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/showthread.php?t=7500

I joined the DSDT Roisoft published here post 67:

http://www.applesana.es/foro/14/17760/4/gi...mac-2009-a.html

Not if you have something to do to change problems Slic 4GB of ram, but someone might try to take 4Gb.

With the kext I put it all works I even reboot. We must include the UUID is installed SNOW in com.apple.Boot.plist and PlatfromUUID.kext that are in the Extra folder. That is all, here is an example to include UUID:

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=185343

By the way the bios is not to Koala, is the F3A with Slic 2.1 of Dell-branded download it here:

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/showthread.php?t=7500

I joined the DSDT Roisoft published here post 67:

http://www.applesana.es/foro/14/17760/4/gi...mac-2009-a.html

Not if you have something to do to change problems Slic 4GB of ram, but someone might try to take 4Gb.

Sorry for the mistake. Hard to imagine patching the SLIC table into the BIOS to allow OEM Vista to be installed will help but maybe the stuff from Roisoft will yield some new light.

There are now two parts to this guide, Snow Leopard and Leopard.

Update 09/28/09: I've put up the Snow Leopard guide below.

Old News:

Gigabyte has sent us a new BIOS to fix the > 2GB limit!!!

see post #66. EDIT: Unfortunately it doesn't appear to fix the problem.

Part 1: Installing Leopard using a retail 10.5.6 DVD on the GA-E7AUM-DS2H

Last Updated: 09/07/09

This guide was greatly facilitated by the hard work of folks like Signal64 and Koalala over on the

GA-E7AUM-DS2H thread over in Reader News & Review HERE. EDIT: that thread has been closed by the moderators. Please feel free to discuss issues with this board here, but also please refrain from posting info about Macbook Pro restore disks and osx86 "distros". This thread is about getting the board working using a retail install.

The vanilla install is quite simple Only a few kexts are required. A few more are optional to address issues.

WARNING - follow this guide at your own risk. I take no responsibility if you bork your board. That said, I have done the install several times while working it out so it is pretty low risk.

KNOWN ISSUES WITHOUT RESOLUTION

1) As of now, this mobo only works with 2GB of ram or less EDIT: when using the on-board video, otherwise there is no such limitation. There is some work going on in the aforementioned thread to try and fix it. Now is appears that nobody is working on it. I've opened a ticket the Gigabyte, they asked me to check the DRAM voltage which I did, I upped it to 2.0 according to Corsair spec and it had no effect, and of course I didn't expect it would. I've reported back to Gigabyte and pointed them to the memory test that shows the problem. Who knows, maybe they'll fix it.

2)After resuming from sleep audio does not work. EDIT: I tried THIS usb audio adapter and it works great and has no issues recovering from sleep.

Everything else works though some kexts are required for audio, restart, and working ethernet LAN after restart.

Steps

1) Acquire the necessary files listed at the end of this post, and prepare a boot CD with the image also listed at the end of this post (NEWISO.iso).

2) Flash your BIOS with Koalala's updated bios. You must do this. Flashing the bios on this mobo is low risk due to its dual bios feature. Just unzip e7aumd2hf3x.zip and copy to a FAT formatted USB stick. Reboot and go into Qflash at the first screen.

2a) After updating the BIOS, reboot and go into the BIOS. Pick "load optimized defaults" and type "Y". Now go to the "Integrated Peripherals" menu. Set both "Onboard IDE controller" and "NV SATA controller" to enabled. If you have an all SATA set-up Set "On-chip SATA mode" to AHCI, otherwise leave it on IDE. Set "USB keyboard support" to enabled. Hit F10 to save and exit.

3) Boot from the NEWISO boot CD. Hit return twice at the prompt. Remove the boot CD and put in the Retail 10.5.6 DVD. When it prompts for device ID take the default (9f).

4) Once the retail disk boots, pick your language and then before proceeding, open the disk utility from the utilities menu bar. If you don't see your disk listed on the left hand side, you didn't get your disk cabling/jumpers done properly.

5) Select your disk from the left hand pane and pick partition from the right hand pane. Create your partitioning scheme however you like but be sure click on the option button and many sure it is GUID partition otherwise you can't install a retail DVD. If you don't know how to do this look HERE for a reasonable guide. Also make sure to take the default format (Mac OSX Extended journaled). If you find yourself reinstalling, erase the partition you are installing to before proceeding.

6) Exit the disk manager and continue with the installation. When the installation is done, put your boot CD back in as it reboots. When you get to the prompt for device id pick 80 if you have only one drive, otherwise you may have to fiddle with the number 81, 82 to get to your drive.

7) After OSX has booted and you've done all the account creation stuff, get the following onto your desktop either via ethernet or a USB stick (get them at the bottom of this post). UInstaller.zip (OSX Univeral installer), dsmos.kext, SMBIOSenabler.kext, AppleHDA.kext.

8) Open UInstaller.zip by double-clicking an navigating into the folder (it is a good idea to read the user guide at this point). Start UInstaller by double clicking on it.

9) Choose the Hard drive to install on at the top (your OSX partitiion). Select the "Install PC_EFI V9 Chameleon" check box. Select the "Install Custom Kexts from HD" checkbox and browse to the location (desktop) of the dsmos.kext, SMBIOSenabler.kext and AppleHDA.kext and select them all. They will appear in the box next to the browse button.

10) Do NOT select any other check box. In particular make sure that the "Apply kext package" check box under "Select motherboard package to install" is NOT checked.

11) Click on the "Install" button at the bottom left corner. When it is done, exit the Universall Installer.

12) Open the disk utility, in the finder under Applications->Uitlities. Select your OSX volume in the left pane and click on "Repair Disk Permissions". Wait for it to complete, it will take a few minutes.

13) Remove the boot CD and Shutdown (not restart).

14) After rebooting you can install the nForceLan package to get ethernet LAN enabled upon resume from sleep (it is reported that resume from sleep is not a problem with wifi cards). You can also install the OpenHaltRestart.kext to get restart working. And finally if you have a SATA HD you can install OrangeHDIconFix to fix the orange icon. You can find links to these below. I have not yet personally verified these but Blueknight over in the aforementioned thread has.

EDIT: re nForceLan I finally tried the nForceLan.kext to make my ethernet work on resume from sleep. It works fine, except the nForceLAN produced a kernel panic after restarting at the end of the package install. Booting in safe mode and removing

/System/Library/Extensions/IONetworkingFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/nvenet.kext

solved the problem see here . If you install this kext, I recommend you do this before you restart ;^).

EDIT: re mkv Video playback - Some people have reported a problem with the onboard video providing lousy playback through plex of hi def mkv's. yhX over on the big thread reported you could fix this by removing AppleUpstreamUserClient.kext.

That's it! Start up and enjoy.

EDIT: Upgrading to 10.5.7. I successfully updated using the combo update. After the update is through do not press restart but rather use the UInstaller (or your favorite kext tool e.g. KextHelper or OSX86Tools) to reapply DSMOS.kext and the AppleHDA.kext from step 9. Then restart and you should be good to go. I, of course was optimistic when I first updated and pressed restart. If this happens to you simply use the boot cd to boot from the hard disk and apply the kexts. Some people are hoping this fixes the 2GB ram limitation and I confess to having been too lazy to try it. I also doubt the 10.5.7 update will fix the problem. Eventually I'll try it and let you know. EDIT: I tried it, the 10.5.7 update does not fix the 2GB memory limitation.

EDIT: Upgrading to 10.5.8. I successfully updated using the combo update. Before starting the combo update, install AppleDecrypt.kext (don't forget to repair disk permissions) from the link below. This works better than DSMOS.kext and after running the combo update you just reboot. No need to install DSMOS.kext again and no hang on restart or booting from the bootCD. As with all the combo update you will probably get the "you must shutdown and restart" gray screen. I did not have to re-appy the AppleHDA.kext after the update(but audio is still off after resume from sleep). If you use the nForceLan kext, OpenHaltRestart.kex, or OrangeHDicon.kext you may need to re-apply. Some people are undoubtedly hoping this fixes the 2GB ram limitation and I confess to having been too lazy to try it. I also doubt the 10.5.8 update will fix the problem. Eventually I'll try it and let you know.

Necessary Files

- UIinstaller (I used V1.2) look HERE (thanks PCWiz!)

- Koalala's BIOS -e7aumd2hf3x.zip from Koalala's post 403 in this forum HERE (thanks Koalala!)

- NEWISO.ISO, DSMOS.kext and SMBIOSenabler - get the NEWISO.zip HERE (thanks Wingrunr21!). After you install OSX open the iso by double clicking, double click on initrd.img navigate into Extra->Extensions and pull out dsmos.kext and SMBIOSenabler.kext onto your desktop.

- AppleHDA.kext - pull it out of ALC889A_1056_fix.zip from HERE. (thanks tmongkol!). You don't need the other kext thanks to Koalala work getting dsdt into the BIOS (also don't need NVkush or any other graphics injector).

- AppleDecrypt.kext -from wingrunr21's dell laptop guide HERE. You can use this instead of DSMOS.kext and save yourself some trouble.

Optional Files

- nForceLAN.pkg - get it HERE be sure to install using the pkg.zip.

- OpenHaltRestart - get it HERE

- OrangeHDIconFix - (only if you have STATA hard drives) get it HERE (thanks PCWiz!)

Any help with the sleep issues and 2GB limit welcome.

Part 2: Installing Snow Leopard using a retail 10.6 DVD on the GA-E7AUM-DS2H

Last Updated: 09/28/09

Snow Leopard regresses a bit from Leopard on this board in that restart doesn't work even with the OpenHaltRestart.kext. You need a Sleepenabler.kext and I haven't tested the 64bit nForceLan updated for SL, so don't update to SL if you need a 100% working rig. I'd like to thank Jon55 for posting his patch of Koalala's BIOS and SL kexts. I'ld also like thank Blueknight, Genzai, and Olegischinski for their help testing and fixing the new Gigabyte BIOS which is still a work in progress.

WARNING - follow this guide at your own risk. I take no responsibility if you bork your board. That said, I have done the install several times while working it out so it is pretty low risk.

KNOWN ISSUES

1) As of now, this mobo only works with 2GB of ram or less EDIT: when using the on-board video, otherwise there is no such limitation.

2) I don't know if audio resume works. Or even audio, though Jon55 includes a legacy audio kext that I imagine enables audio, I don't know if audio works after resume.

3) As I said above, I don't know if nForceLan fixes network after resume.

1) Acquire the necessary files listed at the end of this post, and prepare a boot CD with the image also listed at the end of this post (unzip and use BootCD.iso).

2) Flash your BIOS with Jon55's patch of Koalala's updated bios. You must do this. Flashing the bios on this mobo is low risk due to its dual bios feature. Just unzip it and copy to a FAT formatted USB stick. Reboot and hit 'End' to go into Qflash when the BIOS comes up. Just so you know, I haven't personally tried this BIOS as I have been working on a different one based on changes from Gigabyte. However anything patched for SL that is based on Koalala's should work just fine and Jon55 says his works for both Leopard and SL.

2a) After updating the BIOS, reboot and hit 'delete' to go into the BIOS. Pick "load optimized defaults" and type "Y". Now go to the "Integrated Peripherals" menu. Set both "Onboard IDE controller" and "NV SATA controller" to enabled. At this time, this guide (and all other SL guides I've seen) require that you have an all SATA (DVD and hard disk) set-up so set "On-chip SATA mode" to AHCI. Hit f10 to save and exit.

3) Boot from the BootCD.iso boot CD you burned. When the chameleon appears and BootCD is the icon in the middle of the screen, remove the boot CD and put in the Retail SL DVD. Wait a couple of seconds and hit f10. The icon in the middle will be replaced with the SL Retail cd. Hit enter and the install will start.

4) Once the retail disk boots, pick your language and then before proceeding, open the disk utility from the utilities menu bar. If you don't see your disk listed on the left hand side, you didn't get your disk cabling/jumpers done properly.

5) Select your disk from the left hand pane and pick partition from the right hand pane. Create your partitioning scheme however you like but be sure click on the option button and many sure it is GUID partition otherwise you can't install a retail DVD. If you don't know how to do this look HERE for a reasonable guide. Also make sure to take the default format (Mac OSX Extended journaled). If you find yourself reinstalling, erase the partition you are installing to before proceeding.

6) Exit the disk manager and continue with the installation. When the installation is done, it will almost certainly put up an error screen saying it can't start Mac OSX on this disk. DON"T WORRY, just ignore it. Press the Restart button, and you'll have to do a hard shutdown of the computer. Start it back up and as it boots put your boot CD back in and press F12 to get the boot device options screen. If you miss this step it will hang verifying the DMI pool. I struggled for a long time before I figured out that you have to pick YOUR dvd device from the boot menu (mine was at the bottom) using any of the rest of the options causes it to hang on verifying the DMI pool. When you see the chameleon, pick the disk you installed on by using the tab key and hit enter.

7) After OSX has booted and you've done all the account creation stuff, get the following onto your desktop either via ethernet or a USB stick (get them at the bottom of this post). The Chameleon V2 RC3 installer package, sleepenabler.kext and optionally nForceLan.kext and the kexts from Jon55's post too.

8) Open the chameleon installer by double-clicking and run through the install. After it finishes, go to your finder and click on the disk you installed on. You'll see an Extra folder. Open another finder window and the double click on the BootCD.iso icon on your desktop to mount it. When the finder window opens on BootCD, click on the Extra folder to open it then click on Preboot.dmg to mount it. When the finder window for the Preboot.dmg opens drags the Extra folder inside the Preboot.dmg onto your desktop.

9) Now copy all of the contents of the Extra folder you just dragged onto your desktop, into the Extra folder that you opened when you clicked on the disk you installed SL on. Also drag the Sleepenabler.kext into that folder.

10) Open the disk utility, in the finder under Applications->Uitlities. Select your OSX volume in the left pane and click on "Repair Disk Permissions". Wait for it to complete, it will take a few minutes.

11) Remove the boot CD and Shutdown (not restart).

12) After rebooting you can experiment with copying the nForceLan.kext and the kexts from Jon55 to your Extra folder on the disk you installed on. I have not yet personally verified these but if you get into trouble you can boot the BootCD (you may need to use f12 again). You can also experiment with removing some of the kexts from the BootCD. I think the only one you absolutely must have is fakesmc.kext, though when I tried it I needed nullCPUPM because I didn't have the HPET patch in my BIOS. You probably want the port injector kexts too since they keep your SATA drives from being orange and allegedly improve performance.

That's it! Enjoy. I welcome any constructive suggestions for improvements and also as always any help getting things working better.

Necessary Files

- Chameleon V2RC3 installer HERE

- Jon55's patch of Koalala's BIOS and kexts - in post #89 of this thread HERE

- BootCD.iso.zip attached. I didn't create this, got it from one of the other Gigabyte motherboard threads.

Optional Files

- nForceLAN.kext.zip - attached. This is the 64 bit version. I have NOT test this.

Can anyone lead me to the exact patched bios for Koalala's Bios and kexts modified for snow leopard?

Thanks

I can confirm video over hdmi at the correct 1680X1050 for my monitor using the modified bios by jon55 as well as his kexts.

I also get analog sound to my speakers.

I do not get any sound over hdmi to my monitor though. Is there a way to add this?

I used a chamelon boot cd from 3rr0rists instead of the one in the thread as I already had it burned. All I did was hit enter and away to go.

ok i figured that out. but what about the bootcd. I am having a problem burning it to a dvd when there is no iso in the zip file

Thud33,

Please don't put disinformation in the thread. I just downloaded and unzipped the BootCD.iso from from the first post, and mounted it without a problem. I'm sure I could burn it just as easily. I don't know what your deal is unless you are trying to use WinBloze to unzip it, Winzip doesn't always work correctly so I suggest you burn a Ubuntu LiveCD and boot that to create your ISO. But as wildchild22 says there are other bootcds that will probably work. I just put the one in the guide I know works.

WildChild22, I don't know that hdmi sound worked even under Leopard. Take a look on the big thread and you might find some nvcap settings to get it to work. You say 1680X1050 is correct for your monitor, I'd just like to let others know they should be able to get 1920x1200x24.

I can confirm video over hdmi at the correct 1680X1050 for my monitor using the modified bios by jon55 as well as his kexts.

I also get analog sound to my speakers.

I do not get any sound over hdmi to my monitor though. Is there a way to add this?

I used a chamelon boot cd from 3rr0rists instead of the one in the thread as I already had it burned. All I did was hit enter and away to go.

The hdmi sound not work for me either, not in Snow and Leopard.

Jon55, I ran the memtest on 10.5.8 with your BIOS and it failed in the usual way. I think we were both expecting it would but it sure would have been nice if it worked.

Your BIOS seems to work fine with the SL install method from the first post, but it doesn't work as well with the Leopard 10.5.8 install method from the first post (at least not with an IDE hard disk). My network didn't work at all for some reason and booting tended to fail on verifying the DML pool data. After the system went to sleep it wouldn't wake up. I just got a black screen and the spinning color wheel cursor.

So I think we need to recommend to those who are sticking with Leopard, at least with this install method, that they stick with the Koalala BIOS.

I'll continue my work on a DSDT/BIOS that works solidly with both. I am going to extract your DSDT.dsl though and seem what I can learn from it.

Jon55, I ran the memtest on 10.5.8 with your BIOS and it failed in the usual way. I think we were both expecting it would but it sure would have been nice if it worked.

Your BIOS seems to work fine with the SL install method from the first post, but it doesn't work as well with the Leopard 10.5.8 install method from the first post (at least not with an IDE hard disk). My network didn't work at all for some reason and booting tended to fail on verifying the DML pool data. After the system went to sleep it wouldn't wake up. I just got a black screen and the spinning color wheel cursor.

So I think we need to recommend to those who are sticking with Leopard, at least with this install method, that they stick with the Koalala BIOS.

I'll continue my work on a DSDT/BIOS that works solidly with both. I am going to extract your DSDT.dsl though and seem what I can learn from it.

I have sata disks and Leopard works fine, with no ide

I have not tested.

In case you are interested in here I leave the bios F3A with slic 2.1 for

Windows7 and foe of roisoft DSDT that put here:

http://www.applesana.es/foro/14/17760/4/gigabyte-ga-

E7AUM-DS2H-clone-imac-2009-A.html:

Have included HPET + rtc + GFX + Hdef I put the fix

the CMOS. I have not tried the dream and is not corrected

the problem of the 2 gb. With these kext bios and what

I am working with sound.

Bios:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FI8EFZ41

Kext:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BP9B7BEZ

Sorry for my English I am Spanish.

Any chance of getting this modded bios without slic or an 2.0 slic for Asus?