iBook 2009 concept

x4hu

8 posts in this topic

I would apreciate a new type of laptop from Apple: A brand new ibook with a thin touchscreen (with the same iphone glass materia), accelerometer, 3 USB, 1 e-sata, 1 mini display, 1 firewire, 64/128/256 SSD, 4 GB Ram, wifi N & 3G+ chip, intel low voltage CPU, and a (1440x900) screen resolution on a 13". Why not with a 8 hrs battery autonomy too :( ?

That would be something like that :

ibook2K9.jpg

iBook2K9b.jpg

Well everything would be managed with finger gestures... A dream right ? Not for too long.. I hope ~

Tell me what you think ?

@idSoftware™ : Well thanks :D but the problem with 12" is there won't be enough place to stick everything in it.. that's hard enough in a 13". And I agree with you a 17" is way too embarassing.

@TheAppleFreak : The slide up system would easily drive to hardware issues IMO.. a simple robust device is the idea (no moving parts)

I love it, lacking an isight perhaps? It would be cool to be able to hold it up and use it as a mirror or video chat with someone while holding it like a book, maybe 3G enabled so you could do a chat on a subway or on a bus, anyway just rambling love the concept!!!

Id buy it :)