Account termination?

Osdetox

22 posts in this topic

Hi, I found yesterday that I was unable to log in to my account, user name Detosx. I thought I was going nuts or was just tired but then found my user name no longer existed, had been removed from my threads and posts, though the posts themselves seem to be in tact. I have alerted a few mods and mailed a few Admins. When clicking on Admin Sabr's details for a contact address I saw Mysticus C*, now Mysticus C**, had been a visitor, and on a hunch clicked on him and found from his posts that he has had his account zerod, also. I messaged commiserations but my message seems to have bounced back to me. Does anyone know what's going on? Can I get my account back, most especially my Messages? Thank you for your help.

Same problem.

I have create a new account Giorgio_multi (old Giorgio-multi), but I have lost my mail, my 2600 posts, my topics and my guides.

Giorgio

We are looking into this and will restore accounts as soon as we're able to locate the problem

@SoSa11 - can you provide me with your username please, in case we need to manually recover your account?

Apologies guys, please bear with us!

Guys, your accounts have been re-instated - please can you try logging in again with your old accounts and let me know if it's OK? Sorry again for the inconvenience

Guys, your accounts have been re-instated - please can you try logging in again with your old accounts and let me know if it's OK? Sorry again for the inconvenience
Hi Ed, thanks. I tried logging in but no joy, logged out of this account, cleared cache and cookies, tried logging in but again no joy. Tried resetting password, which it let me do, but won't let me loggin with the new password, either, though a dialogue box doesn't pop up to say wrong password, which I think otherwise usually happens when you do type in the wrong password. I will keep trying. Thanks for the progress report, meantime.

We are looking into this and will restore accounts as soon as we're able to locate the problem

@SoSa11 - can you provide me with your username please, in case we need to manually recover your account?

Apologies guys, please bear with us!

My username used to be SoSa.

In the topics i used to write my username is still empty, and i still can not login into my old account.

P.S. If you can not restore my account do not feel bad, i have only a handful of posts.

ed, it´s working again after using the login window after a download submission of a file on the forum. after that changing the password online worked and I´m able to login again.

I´m writing from my original account again - peach squeezed has left the buliding :lol: - thanks!

• 1 month later...