Can anyone find a 1st gen iphone cheap?

2 posts in this topic

Now that the 3g iphone was out i thought it would be nice to get a cheap 1st gen iphone and put my t-mobile plan on it. (yes, i can unlock it myself did it for 3 other friends)

The only thing is the ones listed on ebay were like 600$$ WTF! they were already jailbroken too. (not worth 400$ if you ask me)

So i just asking if anyone knows of a GOOD and RESPECTED website that sells iphone 1st gens for cheap.

Thanks!

Now that the 3g iphone was out i thought it would be nice to get a cheap 1st gen iphone and put my t-mobile plan on it. (yes, i can unlock it myself did it for 3 other friends)

The only thing is the ones listed on ebay were like 600$ WTF! they were already jailbroken too. (not worth 400$ if you ask me)

So i just asking if anyone knows of a GOOD and RESPECTED website that sells iphone 1st gens for cheap.

Thanks!

CraigsList.. I got both of mine on there for under $200 (8gb). One of them turned out to be a 3G.. I can't use 3G with TMobile, so I flipped it back up onto CL and traded it (8gb 3G) for a 16gb 2G.. :(