Networking over bluetooth?

UnknownBadger

3 posts in this topic

OK so I cant get either my Intel Pro Wireless or Marvell Yukon ethernet working in osx 10.4.5, however my bluetooth works fine, f**k knows why lol

So I was wondering how/can I do networking over bluetooth between OSX and XP pro? I dont need full networking just to be able to share the internet will do for me :D

With XP it seems to be all about Bluetooth Personal Area Networking (PAN) but OSX is all about dialing into a mobile phone or something like that :blink:

HELP!! :withstupid:

• 1 month later...

Hi there. Same problem here. I found a guide at macosx hints. just search google for "internet sharing mac os, winxp bluetooth". You wont miss the page. I tried and dint work. May be would work for you.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
OK so I cant get either my Intel Pro Wireless or Marvell Yukon ethernet working in osx 10.4.5, however my bluetooth works fine, f**k knows why lol

So I was wondering how/can I do networking over bluetooth between OSX and XP pro? I dont need full networking just to be able to share the internet will do for me :D

With XP it seems to be all about Bluetooth Personal Area Networking (PAN) but OSX is all about dialing into a mobile phone or something like that :blink:

HELP!! :tomato:

I tryed, and is very simple....the connection I made with OSX "set up a bluetooth device"

and the other side" XP" I had to accept it, the rest was like a regular home network, with setting up shared folders etc....