Osx Installed, (almost) Everything Works...

jasch

3 posts in this topic

Hardware: Intel D915GUXL Motherboard, SSE3 CPU, 250GB SATA Drive.

Installed directly from Marklar DVD (patched with Maxxus 0.3 oah750d only). Everything installed perfectly. Sound, Lan, Video works beautifully.

Intel applications work very fast.

Rosetta applications crash after a while with the "the application suddently..." warning.

I havent applied the SSE2 patches (coregraphics, etc) because my system is SSE3 and is almost identical to devkit hardware. It should work as it is (theoretically)

Anybody having similar crashes? Any info on how to fix it, or is this behaviour normal with PPC binaries for the time being?

Thanks in advance!

Mine doesn't crash...

Perhaps just delete the AppleTPMACPI kext and don't patch the oah? I am using deadmoo on my sytem, just deleted that kext and replaced my CoreGraphics with the one from the dev dvd.

Perhaps just delete the AppleTPMACPI kext and don't patch the oah? I am using deadmoo on my sytem, just deleted that kext and replaced my CoreGraphics with the one from the dev dvd

I deleted the kext, and tried again with both oah750d's (0.2/0.3) with no help. I have no need to replace the CoreGraphics, since I installed directly from the dev dvd.

Still it crashes... still no idea why, since I am running on compatible hardware.