Logic for recording live audio

evolt

36 posts in this topic

Lol. Schoolyard rules is it? Oh dear. Somone's run out of points to make :)

-JD-

Oh no, I have LOTS of good points to make... I'm just not going to waste them on you!

:) boy, your are on os x now.... ;)

LOL... and the point you're trying to make is what?

funny you keep mentioning "schoolyard". I posted a little link for you in the other thread.

Getting board?? Looks who's running out of "good" points to make!

Yes im getting "board". Lol, you really think age means anything in this? Mate, age means nothing in life and indeed the music industry. Id have thought you'd have figured that out working in the music industry...It's said to keep you young, so im guessing that's what's with the schoolyard :thumbsdown_anim:

-JD-

I never said I was in the music industry... I'm the post production / Foley industry. Shows how much you pay attention

Lol. Like i said before, i dont pay that much attention because ive got better things to do. Read my post on the other topic. Im fed up of pointless bitching.

-JD-

Where's this list again?

Right, "Quickkeys" is a pile of rubbish, you end up doing stuff you dont want to because the shortcuts just aren't logical...

Hahahahaha. Rubbish?? Not logical? What's not logical about "a" for cut to start, "s" cut to end, "d" fade to start, "f" for fade, "g" for fade to end? Z for undo, x for cut, c for copy, V for paste? Tab goes to the next transient or region.

You must spend a lot of dead time using your mouse and surfing menus. I even know many Logic users who change the default Logic quickkeys to the unlogical rubbish ones Pro Tools uses.

SPLASTiK - How the hell can editing drums be any easier than using a keyboard editor?

How can it be any easier or faster?

I have a speedpad which has macros programmed into it for one touch multiple keystrokes. Can't do that with PT.

I do that with my trackball.

Also, OPTiK and SPLASTiK? i wonder if these two names are related at all? :angry: you're possibly what, a production team or something?

I didn't even pick up on that :hysterical:

I'm guessing he lives in the USA, I live north of the border but am moving to the Chicago area.