[SOLD]iBook G4

phanguy

8 posts in this topic

I have a working iBook G4. The specs are:

- 14-inch Active-matrix TFT Display (1024x768 max resolution)

- G4 1.07 GHZ PPC CPU

- 1.25 GB RAM

- 80 GB Hard Disk

- Slot-loading SuperDrive (CD-RW/DVD-RW)

- USB 2.0, FireWire 400, Video Out, Ethernet 10/100

- AirPort Extreme for wireless internet

It has a total of TWO batteries which both still hold a charge of roughly 2-3 hours of charge each! Original Panther install discs and power adapter are also included. Software specs are:

- Choice of OSX 10.4 Tiger or OSX 10.5 Leopard

- Microsoft Office 2008

- Roxio Toast Titanium for burning CDs/DVDs

- iLife '08 suite which includes iDVD, iMovie, iPhoto, and Garageband

- Adobe Photoshop CS3

- Quicktime Pro

- MacTheRipper for ripping DVDs (3.0)

- Handbreak, another DVD ripping software

This deal includes a LOT of great software so I feel that this is a great deal for anyone. I'm looking for $500 or better offer.

This originally had a broken screen and inverter, but since then I've fixed that and it's working smoothly. Really I'd love to keep it, but I honestly don't have use for it and could really use the money more anyway.

i guess my $50 offer for the headless g4 wasnt enough............

I can't afford something 10 bigger than what i can pay. My offer of 50 still stands. I can't afford anything larger than that. g4 or g3 doesnt matter........ I just would like a ppc laptop to play with the architecture.

i guess my $50 offer for the headless g4 wasnt enough............

I can't afford something 10 bigger than what i can pay. My offer of 50 still stands. I can't afford anything larger than that. g4 or g3 doesnt matter........ I just would like a ppc laptop to play with the architecture.

sorry. it's no longer headless and i've upgraded the hard drive.

if i where you, id keep it. economy is malfunctioning too much to make big purchases. besides, who doesnt like a shiny ibook g4? Enjoy it :)

you have no idea how much i'd rather keep it... but i really need the money more than the ibook! it's a shame i know cause it really is such a good machine.