New OS compatible PC for Final Cut

wallabee

3 posts in this topic

I apologize for the newbie question, but I would like to know if someone has any recommendation for a new PC with hardware compatible with OSX 10.5.2. I had already checked the list of hardware compatible desktops (http://wiki.osx86project.org/wiki/index.php/HCL_10.5.2/Desktops) but was lost in the technical lingo.
I would appreciate it if someone can give me some options for already built PC desktops (no needs to change any specs other than maybe add ROM) at no more than $1000. Links to product web pages would be great.

Thanks.

Check the iAtkos homepage (or even EFIX homepage) for hardware recommendations! Pay for a Leopard license!

Price can be heavily adjusted by choosing motherboard variant (ex. several Gigabyte Mobo´s are compatible), CPU, and not at least GFX card (gaming?). Choose Intel for OS X.

It is easy to find the specs of an already build PC in this forum. Prices vary from country to country and between stores. If you really want to install OSX on a PC you will need some patience, finding hardware might be the right "patience check"

"no needs to change any specs other than maybe add RUM" I add whiskey!

kulos