Kext for EP35-DS4

h.M.M

6 posts in this topic

Hello,

I'm trying to use boot-132 but I need the working kext for my motherboard and hope you could help me.

If you have a system running on a EP35-DS4 motherboard, that work well could you please upload the modified kext so I can use them for boot-132.

Thanks.

Hello,

I'm trying to use boot-132 but I need the working kext for my motherboard and hope you could help me.

If you have a system running on a EP35-DS4 motherboard, that work well could you please upload the modified kext so I can use them for boot-132.

Thanks.

There is already a boot132 iso you can download for your board.

Burn and boot.

There is? I havn't found it. Mind linking it for me?

Thanks.

Just search for elastic's BURNME.iso or GALAXY iso. It is linked at the original 132-thread first post, but I am not sure which one it is... orginal entitled generic maybe, but then the download shows BURNME.iso

Kudos for elastic!

Then use the package from kext installer pack (LS8) linked by Tseug at THIS POST.

Worked like a charm for me.

10.5.4 retail install on a ep35-ds4 in about 20 minutes from start to finish!

good luck,

ninetto

Thanks allot, have it almost running with (soft)Raid1 now. ^^

Edit: Btw I've found a strange thing the harddisks change order after reboot some times the real sata0 is rdisk0 and then next reboot it might be rdisk1 and then reboot and rdisk0 again. Anyone else have this? (haven't even search going to do that later. ;p)