Radeon HD 3200 Integrated Graphics Driver?

brent13a

6 posts in this topic

Is there a driver for the Radeon HD 3200 Integrated Graphics? I'm attempting to install OSx86 on an AMD mobo that has Radeon HD 3200 for Integrated Graphics but I don't see the 3200 series driver included. Does anyone know if there is one....or if a current driver may work for it?

thanks

I've been trying to make the 3200 work for awhile. I don't know of anyone whose gotten it to work.

I'm gonna guess you'll be able to get everything else to work tho. I got my amd system with a series 7 chipset to work. I'm guessing you have a similar system.

If you're willing to put some effort into trying to make the 3200 work i would suggest looking at methods of getting the hd 2400 working. I read somewhere the 3200 is a modded version of the 2400. that's why they are able to run in crossfire.

3200 is much closer to the 3600 than 2400 and could probably work with that driver package if your devID's were added to the kext

I have a 3200 system that I just built that had a bad bios flash so after I get the damn thing recovered from that I'll work on the osx issue if someone else doesn't tackle it by then

• 7 months later...