Mac OS X 10.5.2 Installed Successfully , But after restarting I cant get in

Amajed

8 posts in this topic

Hi there ;) first of all i would like to thank evey one worked on this OS :D its my first time to try Mac and if it is good I will get a real one :)

ok lets talk about my problem , I did every thing that has been writen in this guide "How To:Dual-Boot XP and Leopard"

after I finished the installtion and restarting the computer and booting the HDD that contain Mac OS Apple logo screen showd up, then plain silver screen and after that my LCD moniter gose Blank and thats it . I cant do anything and I need to force shutdown the computer.

what did i do wrong ?

Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.6GHz

Gigabyte GA-X38-DQ6

GeForce 8800GTX 768MB

4 GB RAM

HDD WDC 80GB SATA 2

please help me with this :)

Thank you very much.

Try a different Kernel. That helped me with the same issue.

yeah I tried them all but still the same ,, thankyou :)

Might be a problem with your graphics card. Did you select the right graphics drivers during installation?

Yes i think u r right about this coz i reinstall Mac again and I didnt select any graphics driver and guiess what ? its working ..

that was strange coz i'm sure i selected the right driver for my graphic card . its the 768 driver right ? coz my Graphic card got 768MB ram

anyways i'm happy that i comleted the installtion successfully :) but still got a problem , since i didnt chose any display driver i couldnt change the reseltion for my display . its only gaves me 1024x768 with milion colors .. how can I install the driver for this graphic card ?

GeForce 8800GTX 768MB

also I got CREATIVE X-Fi Soundblaster "PCI Slot" is there any drivers for it ?

plz help with these two problems and I will be off ;)

and thank you very much for helping me :)